læræimg Hüttemeier fabrik Kjø
Fra : Hugh Watkins

Dato : 06-08-06 16:00

Karl Dane's younger brother recalls Smith, Mygind and Hüttemeier, with
offices 68 Nørrebrogade, Kjøbenhavn, was where
Rasmus Karl Therkelsen Gottlieb b: 12 OCT 1886 in Copenhagen and his
brother,
Reinald Marius Gottlieb b: 6 MAR 1885 in Badstuestræde 8, forhus 2den
sal, 5, Copenhagen, Denmark were apprentices.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1424/216/1600/karl_dane-politiken-1928.jpg

from http://karl-dane.blogspot.com/

please can anyone help with this research for a writer in USA

gerne svår på dansk

mvh

Hugh W

--

new computer = new blog
http://mac-on-intel.blogspot.com/

daily blogs with new photos
http://snaps2006.blogspot.com/
http://slim2005.blogspot.com/

family history
http://hughw36.blogspot.com

Fra : Carsten Nielsen

Dato : 06-08-06 16:15

Hugh Watkins skrev:

> Karl Dane's younger brother recalls Smith, Mygind and Hüttemeier, with
> offices 68 Nørrebrogade, Kjøbenhavn, was where Rasmus Karl Therkelsen Gottlieb b: 12 OCT 1886 in Copenhagen and his brother, Reinald Marius Gottlieb b: 6 MAR 1885 in Badstuestræde 8, forhus 2den sal, 5, Copenhagen, Denmark were apprentices.

I will try a translation into Danish, so the not so language skilled
can understand.

<Hugh>
Karl Dane's lillebroder husker at Rasmus Karl Therkelsen Gottlieb b: 12
OCT 1886 i København og hans broder, Reinald Marius Gottlieb b: 6 MAR
1885 var lærlinge i Smith, Mygind og Hüttemeier, med kontor
Nørrebrogade 68 , Kjøbenhavn, Badstuestræde 8, forhus 2den sal, 5,
Copenhagen, Denmark indgår også i sagen.

Venligst
Carsten Nielsen
Denmark

Fra : Hugh Watkins

Dato : 06-08-06 18:24

Carsten Nielsen wrote:
> Hugh Watkins skrev:
>

>>Karl Dane's younger brother recalls Smith, Mygind and Hüttemeier, with
>>offices 68 Nørrebrogade, Kjøbenhavn, was where Rasmus Karl Therkelsen Gottlieb b: 12 OCT 1886 in Copenhagen and his brother, Reinald Marius Gottlieb b: 6 MAR 1885 in Badstuestræde 8, forhus 2den sal, 5, Copenhagen, Denmark were apprentices.
>>

> I will try a translation into Danish, so the not so language skilled
> can understand.
>
> <Hugh>
> Karl Dane's lillebroder husker at Rasmus Karl Therkelsen Gottlieb b: 12
> OCT 1886 i København og hans broder, Reinald Marius Gottlieb b: 6 MAR
> 1885 var lærlinge i Smith, Mygind og Hüttemeier, med kontor
> Nørrebrogade 68 , Kjøbenhavn, Badstuestræde 8, forhus 2den sal, 5,
> Copenhagen, Denmark indgår også i sagen.
>
> Venligst
> Carsten Nielsen
> Denmark

tak carsten