On Doomsday, Seoul wants to create homosex~
Fra : bostan332

Dato : 02-11-11 19:53

On Doomsday, Messiah will be forcedly handed over by the hardened
criminal Danish army intelligence, FE, insisting on committing a
despicable, historical act of national treason, to the National
Intelligence Service, NIS, at an infirmary in Seoul, South-Korea.

Via an electromagnetic link, Messiah will be transported from
Copenhagen to Seoul at the speed of light. At the infirmary in Seoul,
plasma physiologists have already prepared an ‘anima’ of Messiah’s
person, i.e. part of his personal electromagnetic constitution, which
the NIS sampled earlier this year, when he was on a tourist journey to
South-Korea.

At the arrival in Seoul, the naked Messiah will immediately have his
neck broken with total paralysis to follow, after which he is
castrated, and his eyes pecked out. While strengthening his morale by
keeping the revolutionary situation 24 hours ahead in his mind he will
then be exposed to anal rape several times by sixteen NIS employees.
24 hours later, all the rapists will be definitively dead, and the
undignified political calamity they were part of will be exposed.

Alternatively, it is considered to push his head into a bucket, after
which several Korean NIS violent criminals will tread on the bucket
causing brain damage to Messiah. Anal rape would of course also
invariably follow in this similarly heroic alternative. No matter what
alternative is chosen, the goal is to produce a spinal cord disruption
or serious brain damage typical of a paralysed traffic victim. It
should be noted that the brain damage or paralysis will disappear
after one to three hours owing to the time reversal.

Unfortunately, the private parts of Messiah will grow out again at the
same time interval. So of course it will be needed to castrate quite
often to continue to celebrate the unblemished purity of the Japan-
inspired samurais – or, in somewhat simpler terms, to help the prudish
NIS warriors avoid the dreaded contact with Messiah’s cock.

During the rape sessions, Messiah will receive injections of horse
estrogen, X-files, and foxy, all drugs that are intended to increase
his receptivity to the sexual assault. To this is added deep-love EM
fields and subliminal suggestions from the rear guard of the global
Orwellian tyranny, the conspiring anal raping battalions of the CIA
and BND, the traffic victim strike force of the NIS and the FE.

It should be noted that with no previous experience of male anal sex,
Messiah the traffic victim would even without the sex drugs be
considered a potential prey of homosexual panic, i.e. a reactive
psychosis caused by the harsh sexual assault. To counter this
eventuality Messiah has prepared himself mentally while keeping the
required balance restoring compensation in mind. The apparently
definitive stoplight shown to the tortured Messiah on Doomsday is
continuously rejected and confronted with the clear, irresistible
light of the following day. There is a momentous tipping point between
this pair of days, an apocalyptic hinge turning the apparent
powerlessness of the civilian society into its opposite on the day
after Doomsday.

It is remarkable, and highly criticable, that at such an important
systemic juncture for the development of our planet, a free-for-all
licence is given to the passionate and recurrent NIS desire to exclude
any significant cognitive activity on the part of Messiah.

To that effect, the MI camarilla, the gang of four, has decided to
reduce the blood volume of Messiah’s body considerably intending to
supply a kind of fail-safe guarantee excluding any energy demanding
mental counter-operations against MI subliminal suggestions. The blood-
sucking vampire foray into the body of the repeatedly maltreated
traffic victim ensures that the civil society’s representative in the
military-civilian confrontation – and the remnants of the 1968 revolt
which Messiah also represents - is degraded into a near-corpse. It is
a clear, political statement.

To the fierce NIS determination and authorization to omit any virility
test on the very day which the Bible calls “his” (Messiah’s) day
should be added that the political desire to displace the focus of the
revolutionary confrontation between a tyrannic military community and
the revolting civilian society towards a postulate of the (homo-)
sexual identity of Messiah will avail itself with all kinds of
falsehood beyond sexual violence. Horse estrogen, X-files, foxy, EM
deep love fields, tendentious subliminal suggestions are all false
coins. Messiah’s opponents are counterfeiters.

At the present advanced stage of plasmaphysiology and neurophysiology,
human orgasms can be doctored which means that with sufficient control
of Messiah’s body you can enforce some kind of orgasmic reaction in
his body, particularly in the unconscious or near-conscious state,
which, however, is a far cry from being in a position to maintain that
these responses are proper statements about the authentic sexual
identity of Messiah. In so far as the molested Messiah is awake he
will probably be able to distance himself somewhat from all things
sexual which is his (political) programme for that day.

So Messiah’s adversaries are counterfeiters and pretenders. They are
however also dead 24 hours after the start of Doomsday. Why ? Since
dozens of them commit suicide simultaneously, there is bound to be
some mutual understanding between them. About what ? There are hardly
other possibilities than a unanimous agreement of having done
something wrong, otherwise you will hardly kill yourself in that
situation.

They may agree that the ‘treatment’ of Messiah on Doomsday is
ethically wrong, or the case of Messiah might be construed by them as
a recapitulation of thousands of violent, and heart-rendingly evil,
assaults of innocent and defenceless civilian citizens, their own
civilian population, by overwhelmingly superior government agencies
during many decades.

Another important element is however the goal on Doomsday of their
direct adversary, Messiah. What could Messiah want to do to enemies
who have raped his wife and children, tortured himself (26,000 hours
of torture on a conservative estimate according to Danish Military
Intelligence’s own assessment). Enemies who on Doomsday kill, castrate
and rape him several times while callously displaying the coarsely
humiliating rape sessions on global tv ? What would you do yourself ?
Messiah is human, he is a man, and he is a European with no taste at
all for government shows where the other party has no chance of
prevailing whatsoever.

Messiah would kill his direct opponents if he could. Throughout
Doomsday, a trajectory runs in the mind of Messiah through the clouds
of violent pain, castration, and rape, near-death, death, and
resuscitation leading to exactly the situation where his opponents are
brought down, albeit by themselves.

This should not be construed in a way to consider Messiah a
particularly warlike not to say murderous character. On the contrary,
he is very critical to for example the Pentagon standard in warlike
situations and is an adherent of defensive violence only. But Messiah
is not naïve enough to be a pacifist.

That said, it is obvious that the gang of four are not the only
malignant anal raping government organisations in the world. Word has
it that approx. 50 countries wanted to take part in the closed-circuit
programme showing the ‘interesting’ rape of Messiah. This figure
probably gives some idea of the number of active government anal
raping organisations.

It would also be wrong to consider that with 12 Danish and 16 South-
Korean suicides on the day after Doomsday, the poison is exhausted
from the brimful cup the governments poured out for their own
citizens. The anal raping organisations have a large staff and
tentacles far into the governments, corporate circles, the press and
tv, all people who have been informed about and welcomed the Orwellian
deterioration of our civilian societies throughout decades.

These people, organisations, and institutions are evident targets for
post-apocalyptic revolutionary counteraction immediately after
Doomsday. And you can take my word for it: the suicides on the day
after Doomsday are merely the beginning of very callous and
comprehensive government attempts to take over the revolution from
exactly the civilian population they have violated and injured. But of
course it is for the individual citizen, groups of citizens, the
entire civilian society and none other to protest, revolt, and make
revolution.

Let us repeat, since it appears necessary to some: it is for the slave
to revolt against the tyrant.

The global society should have no time anymore for the smart tyrant to
make a deceitful and two-faced revolt against himself, even if he
would dearly like to appear to be on the right side of history.

As the special programme for Doomsday is staged in Seoul, South-Korea,
and since the violent criminals raping Messiah are South-Korean
soldiers, it seems appropriate to conclude this article with a few
remarks about South-Korea’s position and efforts in the 50-year long
enduring assault of Messiah.

Firstly, it should be realized that Messiah in no way is unique in the
struggle against the global, Orwellian tyranny. Many other brave and
not so brave, articulate and knowledgeable and other not so well
informed persons have contributed much, including a number of
honorable South-Korean intellectuals. They were killed by the NIS.

Secondly, far more interesting than South-Korea’s one year long
participation in the Doomsday programme, compared to CIA’s and FE’s 50
years, is South-Korea’s changed relation to itself. This will mean
much to South-Korea, but the courage to change – and elementary
political flair - shown by South-Korea’s example will have far-
reaching consequences even for other nations like Russia, China, and
India.

Thirdly, South-Korea will of course be exposed to the same kind of
immediate post-apocalyptic confrontation between the intelligence
community and the civilian citizens it has assaulted which will be
rampant in the USA and Europe. You can’t eat your cake and having it;
yet, the unabashed NIS seems, still a short time before Doomsday, to
have difficulties in giving up this motto.

However, there obviously is a price to be paid for orienting an Asian
country from the Chinese cultural circle along the lines of hard-won
European and American insights about the disturbed balance between
state and individual. And so, having chosen this new orientation and
common destiny it will probably not be possible for South-Korea to
dissociate itself from the severe societal conflicts, even beyond
direct military intelligence-civilian society confrontation, which
will afflict America and Europe in the post-apocalyptic era.

Steen Hjortsoe

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 03-11-11 04:54

Hvem ka Sydkorea ka>On Doomsday, Seoul wants to create homosexual
panic in a traffic victim

> [...]
>immediate post-apocalyptic confrontation between the intelligence
>community and the civilian citizens it has assaulted which will be
>rampant in the USA and Europe. You can’t eat your cake and having it;
>yet, the unabashed NIS seems, still a short time before Doomsday, to
>have difficulties in giving up this motto.
>
>However, there obviously is a price to be paid for orienting an Asian
>country from the Chinese cultural circle along the lines of hard-won
>European and American insights about the disturbed balance between
>state and individual. And so, having chosen this new orientation and
>common destiny it will probably not be possible for South-Korea to
>dissociate itself from the severe societal conflicts, even beyond
>direct military intelligence-civilian society confrontation, which
>will afflict America and Europe in the post-apocalyptic era.

SydKorea er fra 1945 blevet udsat for en masse kristne missionærer,
som jo fra Koreakrigen blev afvist af de kommunistiske NordKorea
De havde altid været mere buddhistiske end Japan og Kina og det
disponerer også for Moonsekt og lignende.

Elektronik gør dem idag til en meget ateistisk mellemting mellem Japan
og Kina

De afgav mange børn til adoption 1950-70 - det gav stærke bånd til
Vesten som indså at civiliserede skævøjer gir vellykkede atoptioner
næsten altid
De er ikke født civiliserede - men de kommer hurtigt ind i gode
cirkler af selvopfyldende profetier pga udseende der signalerer
underdanighed og lydighed