Groskreutz Story
Fra : Finn Rune Jensen

Dato : 20-10-09 08:08

Er der nogle som kender til bogen Groskreutz story (Groskrutz family story)
skrevet af Jeff A. Groskreutz og udgivet 1999.
I så fald vil jeg gerne vide, hvor langt den går tilbage

Med venlig hilsen

Finn Rune Jensen

www.finnrune.dk

Fra : Hugh Watkins

Dato : 20-10-09 13:44

Finn Rune Jensen wrote:
> Er der nogle som kender til bogen Groskreutz story (Groskrutz family story)
> skrevet af Jeff A. Groskreutz og udgivet 1999.
> I så fald vil jeg gerne vide, hvor langt den går tilbage

http://bibliotek.dk/ none

German: habitational name from a place named Gross-Kreuz in Brandenburg.

Dictionary of American Family Names, Oxford University Press, ISBN
0-19-508137-4

[PDF]
Germanic Genealogy Society Collection
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat

Groskreutz, Jeff A. Jeff A. Groskreutz. 1999. R929.2 G913g 1999.
Groskreutz story, The (Groskreutz Family ... Groskreutz, Jeff A. 1999.
R929.308931 G92g c.2 ...
www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/...and.../AUTHOR_order_030809.pdf

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=mozilla&q=Jeff+A.+Groskreutz&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

contact him on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-A-Groskreutz/1020185374

or

http://www.ggsmn.org/

History and Purpose:

Founded in 1979 as the German Interest Group, the society became a
branch of the Minnesota Genealogical Society in 1981. The name Germanic
Genealogy Society (GGS) was adopted in 1992. GGS is a branch of the
Minnesota Genealogical Society (MGS). GGS became a member of the
Federation of Genealogy Societies in 2000.

The Germanic Genealogy Society's objectives are:

to provide a national association of those interested in Germanic Genealogy;

to provide opportunities for the exchange of genealogy ideas and
information;

to hold regular meetings for the instruction and interest of members;

to encourage interest in Germanic genealogy;

to publish a quality genealogical journal ;

to collect, publish genealogical, biographical, and historical material
relating to Germanic genealogy worldwide;

to encourage the establishment of Germanic genealogical resources in
libraries.

enjoy

Hugh W