This is totally new to me!
Fra : Michael De'ath - Eth~

Dato : 10-07-08 18:12

Hi all,
Well, I'd better explain why I'm sending this and let you know
that all this is totally new to me so please excuse me if it
seems a little boring.

I'm in the process of a home study college corse in IT and Web
Design Management and writing this in a 'News Group' was (or is)
part of a lesson I'm in the middle of at the moment.

I've never been involed with a News Group of any kind before,
niether have I entertained the idea of even being the slightest
bit interested in one. I have just realised (after having it
explained to me in the lesson) that I've missed out on a lot of
information, help, advice, etc. by thinking that I knew better by
avoiding them!

Well now I know differently and shall be visiting various areas
of 'News Groups' on a regular basis. I can clearly see how much
they will help me in my lessons and how much in turn I will be
able to help others.

To finish, I have to be honest here and admit that because this
is so new to me and seeing that there is so much available in
different groups, I doubt I'll be calling back to this particular
group again. But you never know!!

So, good luck to you all and thanks for being here.
Take care,
Mike.

--
Michael De'ath