Join the Vedic Kabala discussion group (ht~
Fra : Peter

Dato : 13-04-07 11:54

Dear Friends,

Vedickabala is a fusion between the collective wisdoms of both ancient
Hindu knowledge and the deep understanding of Hebrew sages.

Therefore welcome to the hermitage of Vedickabala knowledge. Enter, learn
and share, for all who are sincere are also welcome.

The aspects, methods and purpose of this both innovative and ancient
system will be revealed in the times ahead.

If you have questions, comments or just want to speak about a spiritual
topic within the realms of Vedic and/or Kabalistic wisdoms. Please feel
free to join our Vedic Kalaba discussion group at
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/VedicKabala/. Membership is FREE and you
can experience a world of priceless and valuable wealth.

All knowledge was ONE and, in consequence, was far above the narrow
confines of a single culture.

The files and images of this group contain and will continue to be
enriched by Divine and Sattwik imagery. Please avail yourselves of this
energy, as all things proceed from thought...

Charts or kundlis will be drawn up via the specific guidelines and
techniques when it is warranted. However, firstly we must understand what
we're dealing with...

From The Moderator
Peter Richard
http://www.vedickabala.com/