The 18 Mansions of the Moon
Fra : Jesus Tomb

Dato : 04-04-07 13:52

Moon in Special Zodiacal Positions

Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
http://www.lulu.com/astrology

The Moon can reside in peculiar positions according to the IAU
standards that regulate our current astronomical calculations. Thus
Moon in Auriga defines the 22nd constellation of the zodiac. The
following publication resumes all that we have learned in the past
about the special positions of the Moon. The examples include 9-11
with Moon in Orion.

A special chapter has been dedicated to the lunations in the year of
the antichrist 2007 with Venus in Hydra and variously ominous
9-11-2007 as scanned once again for NYC.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved
worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
The material has been previously published and is available through
web site http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright (c) 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of
this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any
means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes, without the
written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

Klaudio Zic can be reached via lulu.com inner messaging as well as by
SMS +393343182775 or +385921023814
E-mail i...@yahoo.co.uk Private e-mail, address and phone on initiate
request.

Our management disclaims any outer comments that could have been made
as concern the 16/22 Astrology System, Eris and the dwarf planets, or
the RTRRT as ours. Only the copyrighted material by http://www.lulu.com/astrology
is authoritative as concern zodiacal reformation, the precessed
ascendant and instant reality rendering methods.

Web site http://www.lulu.com/astrology 16/22 Astrology Publications.
The Precessed Ascendant and Scientific Zodiac are Copyright (c) 1995
-
2007 by Klaudio Zic. The Eris delineation, dwarf planets delineation
and scientific astrology resources are (c) 2005 - 2007 by Klaudio
Zic.
Venus in Special Constellations is (c) 1995 - 2007 Klaudio Zic.

The Real Time Reality Rendering Tools are (c) 2005 - 2007 by Klaudio
Zic. The Personal Cosmic Secretary is (c) 2005 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic.
O5 is (c) 1987 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic

The Scientific Zodiac and Precessed Ascendant are Copyright (c) 1995
-
2007 by Klaudio Zic. The Night and Day House System is Copyright (c)
1999 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. The X Zodiac is Copyright (c) 2005 - 2007
by Klaudio Zic. Eris, Pluto, 2003 EL61 and 2005 FY9, Sedna, Orcus,
Quaoar, Ixion, 2002 AW197, 2002 TX300, Varuna, Typhon, Ceto, Logos +
TNO with H < 6 delineation are Copyright (c) 1995 - 2007 by Klaudio
Zic.

The scientific zodiac has 22 IAU constellations. The eastern
ascendant
set for the epoch has 16 IAU ascendants. The 16/22 system of
scientific astrology deals with your real natal skies. The ascendant
of the U.S.A. is Serpens Cauda. Iran has Moon in Cetus. The WTC has
Moon in Orion. The Sun is in Libra n November 23rd according to NASA
ephemeris. The astrology of Eris. Reptilian astrology. Iran Iraq
U.S.A. Israel Lebanon horoscope natal chart political astrology. Iran
horoscope. Mundane astrology. Iran natal chart. Iranian horoscope.
Astrological predictions for Iran and the U.S.A. 2007 - 2008. Venus
in
Hydra. Jupiter in Ophiuchus.

The astrology of Eris www.lulu.com/astrology Eris in astrology Eris
astrology of Eris - Eris natal chart Eris ephemeris predictions
horoscope nativity - ephemerides - Eris in the 12 houses- sign
publications web www position Eris in Astrology the Astrology of Eris
Eris in my natal chart where is Eris in Astrology Eris in the natal
horoscope Eris in my nativity Eris web Dwarf Planet Eris in Astrology
the Astrology of Eris the dwarf planet what is Eris doing in my
nativity How do I determine the position of Eris in my natal chart
what is the meaning of Eris in my horoscope Eris in the 12 houses of
the horoscope the twelve houses of Eris The Astrology of Eris Eris in
my natal chart in aspect, by house in Cetus; Eris publications,
Erisian books, Eris in astrology, Eris and the New Zodiac, Eris and
the 22/16 Astrology System, Eris and the Night and Day house system,
Eris in synastry, Eris in love, Eris in sex, Eris in finance, the
financial implications of Eris in Astrology, Eris in conjunction and
opposition, 2003 UB313 Eris + Pluto + Neptune + Uranus + Saturn +
Jupiter + Mars + Asteroid + Earth + Moon + Venus + Mercury + Sun +
comet + dwarf planets

Eris predictions 2007 Eris natal chart Eris nativity Eris in your
natal chart Eris ephemeris Eris prediction 2007 - The Astrology of
Eris Erisian astrology Eris in astrology Eris horoscope Eris
ephemeris
Eris astrology system Eris house system the Astrology of Eris
Astrologia Eris Astrologija Eris Eris Astrologie Eris and the X
Zodiac
Eris chart natal Eris the natal chart has Eris in your horoscope
where
is Eris in my horoscope Eris astrologer Klaudio Zic - Eris astrology
publications Eris astrology editions Discordian astrology the
Astrology of Discord Discordia in Astrology Eris oroscopo italiano
Eris horoskop Eris horoskope Eris ephemerides Where is Eris in my
horoscope Cetus II RTRRT real time reality rendering tools O5 Oberon
5
SnowCrash Cascade P.C.S. PCS Personal Cosmic Secretary 16/22
Astrology
system Eris in the Night and Day house system Eris in your natal
horoscope

Fra : Scientific Astrology

Dato : 20-04-07 11:55

The Secret Zodiacal Stations of the Moon

Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
http://www.lulu.com/astrology

6 out of 18 zodiacal constellations as occupied by the Moon were
completely obscure to astrologers until this publication disclosed the
delineation for the 6 secret positions of the Moon.

The Moon can reside in peculiar positions according to the IAU
standards that regulate our current astronomical calculations. Thus
Moon in Auriga defines the 22nd constellation of the zodiac. The
following publication resumes all that we have learned in the past
about the special positions of the Moon.

The examples include 9-11 with Moon in Orion. A special chapter has
been dedicated to the lunations in the year of the antichrist 2007
with Venus in Hydra and variously ominous 9-11-2007 as scanned once
again for NYC.

Klaudio Zic

Sunday, April 01, 2007 22:01:47 CET Venice, Italy

   Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

E-mail iau28@yahoo.co.uk Private e-mail, address and phone on initiate