Q: Jeg er på udkik efter nogle stænger, je~
Fra : Søren M

Dato : 03-02-07 22:47

Kære Lystfisker Gruppe,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber rods (any)
for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.
-They have to be as thin as possible.

-If its possible to get some conic ones it will also be an option.

-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.

I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with
links or contacts.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Venlig hilsen.
Soeren M
Inventor & industrial designer MDD
MomsenDesign@hotmail.com
www.MySpace.com/MomsenDesign

Fra : Søren M

Dato : 03-02-07 23:55

Looking for: Tapered Tube, titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)
for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.
-They have to be as thin as possible.

-Tapered Tube
-lenght 600 mm. +/- 80 mm.
-thin end 3 mm.+/- 1
-thick end 5 mm. +/- 1

-If its possible to get some Tapered Tube it will also be an option.

-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.

I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with
links or contacts.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Yours sincerely