Communication between Flash and PHP
Fra : Asuka

Dato : 03-11-06 20:55

Hi, I'm buildin' a site under PHP+MySQL, but it's a huge site, so the prob
I'm inright now it's that I've to build all the different buttons (above
600), and I thought it could be a great idea to build a button in Flash, and
then modify the vars from the site wth php or html. I know that the
communication between flash and php is made by the use of the sentence:

<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE= "movie.swf?text=hello">

where text=hello is the instruction that gives text the value "hello"... But
do not really know how to do this where the value is inside a swf movie, and
at the same time inside a button.

Can anybody help me?

Thanx

Asuka