2006 HW51 & Linda Tripp
Fra : Real Time Reality Re~

Dato : 15-05-06 11:42

2006 HW51 in Opposition

Copyright © 2006 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
http://www.lulu.com/astrology

When we say opposition we mean it with 2006 HW51. This highly
intriguing object is new to astronomy but already delineated by
scientific astrology. It has a powerful effect when in opposition as we
shall see from the example of Linda Tripp.

2006 HW51 is below the western horizon and thus in the 6th house.

The actual opposition happens at 166.6 angular degrees on Nov 23rd 1949
at 04:18 (sic!).

Albeit 2006 is currently rapidly changing constellations it was
"stationary" in Taurus for all astrological purpose. Thus we can say
that many people born at the time had this opposition. This is a
revolutionary spirit that portrays the unsettling rebel with a reason.
This rebel will know how to wait and finally overcome. We have a model
of a practical political personality who tends towards change instead
of just sleeping on laurels. The effect is like a Sun Jupiter
opposition but possibly less democratic or tolerant.

Below are some of the key points of the horoscope.

The Sun opposes 2006 HW51 in Taurus The aspect portrays charismatic
religious reformists as well as mostly fortunate military leaders
having temporary luck in mission or armed revolt. The character is much
like that of a Jesuit.
2002 AA29 trojan moon of planet Earth is at the ascendant. As with
every Earth trojan this is good for popularity as well as stirring
mostly positive elections.
The ascendant is near the Serpens/Ophiuchus ascendant of the U.S.A.

Copyright © 2006 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. Web site
http://www.lulu.com/astrology Add to Chart Publications.

Klaudio Zic can be reached via e-mail iau28@yahoo.co.uk for
consultation as well as special service and publication.

The Precessed Ascendant and Astronomic Zodiac are Copyright © 1996 -
2006 by Klaudio Zic. The X Zodiac is Copyright © 2005 - 2006 by
Klaudio Zic. 2003 UB313, Sedna, Orcus, Quaoar, Ixion, Varuna and all
TNO delineation are Copyright © 1995 - 2006 by Klaudio Zic. The Night
and Day 12/24 House System is Copyright © 1999 - 2006 by Klaudio Zic,
Pats. Pend. The delineation for Wild, C/2004 Q2 (Machholz) and recent
centaurs are Copyright © 2004 - 2006 by Klaudio Zic.

The 2006 HW51 materials are © 2006 by Klaudio Zic, all rights
reserved. The Personal Cosmic Secretary is © 2005 - 2006 by Klaudio
Zic. O5 is © 1987 - 2006 by Klaudio Zic. True Mind Distiller/SnowCrash
are © 1996 - 2006 by Klaudio Zic.