I LOVE those Woodpeckers
Fra : Beng

Dato : 27-03-05 09:48

It is really nice birds :

http://orre.mine.nu/faglar/graspett.asp

/ben

Fra : Wynter

Dato : 27-03-05 18:52

Nice Ben!

> It is really nice birds :
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/faglar/graspett.asp
>
> /ben

Fra : Beng

Dato : 28-03-05 21:00

Wynter <wyhaven@yahoo.com> wrote in news:DoC1e.18599$Ov4.6854
@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com:

> Nice Ben!
>

>> It is really nice birds :
>>
>> http://orre.mine.nu/faglar/graspett.asp
>>
>> /ben

Thanks !.. but I havent got the picture i WANT yet.. but it will COME !

//Ben

Fra : Jan Owen

Dato : 29-03-05 04:11

Not directly related to this post, but while in Walmart today to pick up
some prescriptions at their pharmacy, I passed through the pet area, and
saw some *woodpecker blocks* sized to fit in a standard suet feeder cage.

Anyone tried these?

The Gilas seem to like the C&S suet feeders I have in that cage now, but
wonder if this woodpecker block might be even better??? It appears to be
a number of different types of seed (and peanuts) all glued together in
some fashion or another... Same size as suet cake...

--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...
Latitude: 33.662
Longitude: -112.3272