O5 Problem Solver
Fra : Claudio Solis

Dato : 17-10-03 13:10

While discreating (dissolving, unfocusing) evil influences,
we use the simple O5 discreation formula, as whatever negative
energy dissolves like spray into oblivion. Immediately we hammer
the issuing void with strong intent and affirmation, creating a
positive issue /1/

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. Become the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Quietly watch it DISSOLVE itself.
reINTEND your goal.

/1/ Sometimes in minutes! When the resolving event pops out of the
event matrix in hours, or even minutes, we announce a special
quantum jump in the practitioner, conveniently named SnowCrash.

O5 - FREEZE AND DISCREATE - PROBLEM SOLVING FUTURECHANGER
->> O5, I Ching and Astrologix tarant8l@freenet.am <<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
http://escribe.com/theory/puck http://puck.dhs.org:8080

O5 FOR BUSINESSMEN - CREATE AND DISCREATE - O5 AND GET RICH

O5 for Businessmen - (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic t8@puck.dhs.org

An executive walks towards the window, closes his eyes and
briefly concentrates. In minutes and over the globe events
are turning into his favor...

O5 is the ideal tool for the removal of reccuring problems,
unwanted competition, stalled transfers, traffic jams, sexual
rivals, cancer, risk, confusion, traumas, lack of decision.

After the mental/astral/physical obstacle is removed from the
appropriate area, a new install makes life better. Such wanted
events can happen in minutes and pertain to an advanced form
of O5, SnowCrash (TM).

A tibetan formula has gone a long way to be tried and tested
by the most (im)probable structures, the O5 is a simple mental
system that is able to produce effects on the physical plane;
that is, one is able to DELIVER RESULTS. O5 means OBSTACLE REMOVAL
and as such helps the CREATION of new events, by simply
DISCREATING the old and unwanted processes first!

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. Become the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Quietly watch it DISSOLVE itself.
reINTEND your goal.

Get your personal tuition by e-mail or a live delivery
by sending an e-mail to

t8@puck.dhs.org

Klaudio Zic