I Ching Aspectarian
Fra : Claudio Solis

Dato : 15-10-03 12:35

Subject:
Upcoming Books
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:53:39 +0200
From:
"alt.clearing.O5" <quaoar@phenix.rootshell.be>
Newsgroups:
alt.clearing.O5

The books will be perhaps available in CD ROM format.

Give your planets the right to be where they REALLY are!

= Books by Klaudio Zic = http://puck.dhs.org

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org

I CHING ASPECTARIAN

This book treats the I Ching trigrams as planets, affording for
a vast interplay of modern astrology and ancient chinese wisdom.

I Ching as an Astrological Manual in natal, as well as progressed
(directed) and horary astrology aspects.

Enhance your present I Ching experience, as well as astrological
knowledge, producing comprehensive predictions for your clients!

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org

EXTRAZODIACAL ASTROLOGY

Stay fascinated with your TRUE NATAL PLANETARY POSITIONS! You
might have Hydra ascending with Moon in Sextans or Sun conjunct
Mercury in Ophiucus and you never knew it!

We probably reinvented EXTRAzodiacal astrology, remaining the only
known source of this wonderful holistic science. Your planets are
finally treated in the position they actually were at the moment
of your birth, taking one major step forward from the standard vedic
or sidereal approximations. You'll have Sun in Ophiucus, Pluto in
Coma Berenices, Moon in Cetus, Venus in Hydra, Mercury in Sextans
and your progressions will never be the same, since we're using
the extrazodiacal progressions in real astronomical format to
predict events overlooked by other astrologies.

Your planets have their right to be observed in the constellation
they happened to be in! NASA JPL is in Pasadena, CA (not in China)
and Pluto is presently in Ophiucus (and it can _never_ be in Aries
or Pisces!) as Mercury is in Sextans and the Moon in Cetus.

A complete revision of the astrological system from resurfaced
egyptian and mayan astrology to the latest NASA borne transneptunians
and centaurs.

Give your planets the right to be where they REALLY are!

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org

I CHING AND THE 360 DEGREES

A must for every I Ching student! I Ching is finally integrated
within modern western astrology, degree by degree, moving line
by moving line. Examples show the interplay of I Ching moving
lines, the Sabian symbols and even such occult workings as Franz
Bardon's system. A beginner's guide to I Ching Encoded Horoscopes
is included with examples like the NYSE, U.S.A., Bill Gates, president
Bush and Usama bin Liden. Many useful hints for the advanced
astrologer!

Assign an I Ching moving line to the degree of your horoscope,
as well as progressed positions of the planets. Stay compatible
with the Sabian symbols and other systems like Franz Bardon's.

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org

CENTAURS AND TRANSNEPTUNIANS

From the author of the early delineations of Quaoar, Varuna and
Ixion. We delineated the centaur and transneptunian objects before
they were named! Transneptunian astrology has made it's giant steps
since 1992, while heading towards it's supremacy in determining the
future of the planet. Discover what the largest asteroid, Quaoar,
has to say about your love life, finantial affairs and majikal karma.

Early, premier and unique delineations of the major giant
transneptunian objects Quaoar (2002 TX300, 2002 AW197), Ixion,
Varuna, Chaos and others (such as Varuna sized 2003 QW90).

Delineations of the centaurs such as immortality centaur
1994 TA, Nessus, Pholus, Asbolus (the magus), Chariklo,
Hylonome, Thereus, 2003 CO1, Cyllarus, Chiron and others.

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org

FUTURECHANGER

This book and initiation will rattle you! What good is to know the
future if you can't change it? And the news is you can! With O5.

Learn how to CREATE EVENTS, instead of just divining them. The
times when you went passively through life's transits is past!

Never has such a simple method enabled man to master his own
life, while changing the course of events to his own advantage.

Once one knows one's future in details with perfect timing, one
is in the positiong to CHANGE IT. Change the future to fit your
PURPOSE. Don't accept a future you don't need. Have more futures
than one! Play with the choices! Accept more missions! Use God's
time to serve better and enjoy the multiplied feedback. TIME is
not for losers. Compress time. Use time in the most eficacious
way. Optimize the USE OF TIME ahead of an event. DISCREATE an
event (perhaps a really "bad" transit) BEFORE it ever happens!
"And my ugly futurities were my own invention!" as the song says.

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org

I CHING TREE OF LIFE

||: Morgan la Fay vibrates in Yesod while Kevin the Bard
abides in ||:|:: Hod. Place your dreams on the Tree of Life
enjoying the austerely clear I Ching symbols. A comprehensive
guide to I Ching Encoded Trees of Life.

As already published in 1996 http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8 the
I Ching Tree of Life is an original concept in use by enochian
occultists and students of the Kabbalah. The centaur objects
are like dark archangels connecting the planetary gods. The
Tree of Life expands not only through I Ching diagrams, but
also through new giant transneptunain discoveries and cisuranian
centaurs and comets, dramatically enriching your kabbalistic
experience. A new Tree is growing and it's in your Garden!

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org