I Ching Tree of Life
Fra : Claudio Solis

Dato : 30-09-03 14:27

= I Ching Tree of Life = http://puck.dhs.org

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org

In setting I Ching on the Tree of Life, we use |:: diagram
(meaning thunder, Mars) along with neutral mercurial Middle
Pillar (tree, wind, Mercury) and iovial ||: (lake, witch,
spell, mantra, Jupiter, Lilith). In the example we use the
arthurian saga characters as inspired by "The Mists of Avalon"
by Marion Bradley. The web site with clickable image map can
be consulted at http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8

MIDDLE PILLAR

KETHER Diagram 57 Excalibur

|:: TIPHERETH Diagram 42 Arthur

||: YESOD Diagram 61 Morgaine la Fay

PILLAR OF SEVERITY

|:: BINAH Diagram 32 Raven (the silent priestess)

|::|:: GEBURAH Diagram 51 Mordred (druid warlord)

||:|:: HOD Diagram 54 Kevin (the bard, merlin of Britain)

PILLAR OF MERCY

||: CHOKMAH Diagram 28 Taliesin (merlin of Britain)

|:: CHESED Diagram 17 Lancelet (of the Lake, "Elf-Arrow")

||: NETZACH Diagram 58 Nimue (priestess of Avalon, Mordred's lover)

MALKUTH

For the four faces of Malkuth, please consult the website.

(C) 2003 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. t8@puck.dhs.org