=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 06-10-02 21:23

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

=HONOR PRINS CLAUS=
At 20:45 we where informed about the death of Prins Claus, husband of the
Dutch Queen Beatrix. We directly ended the program. Our deepest sympathy go
out to our Queen and the Royal Family.

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK =
06-10-2002 w40
Catherrien Marie Charlton - River Dawn - 1 - River One > Riverdawn
Karunesh - Colours of Light - 7 - Magic Fields > Oreade
Miek Freeman, Tania Opland - Materharper of Pern - 13 - Fire Lizard >
Dragonhold
Gordon Gunn Band - Shoreside - 5 - Orkney > Greentrax
Martin Buntrock - Relaxing the World - 3 - Sailing > Mentalis
Stephan Rhodes - Pure Tranquility - 3 - Ocean Fantasy > New World
Jeff Johnson, Brian Dunning - Byzantium - 5 - Byzantium Golden City > Ark
Ali Khan - Shafqat - 6 - Stolen Dreams > Hearts of Space
Tranzit - Tranz Rapid - 1 - Coloured Candy > Groove, Nusemusic
Mary Anderson - Celtic Harp - 8 - Im a Hamster > Oreade
Johny Yama - Cosmic Music - 5 - Quasar > Yama
Steve Roach, Jorge Reves - Vine Bark Spore - 2 - Sorceres Temple > Timeroom
Tom Seche - Step by Step - 2 - Loin d Escape > Rocket to the Moon
Victor Cerullo - Loneflyer - 4 - Jonathans theme > Groove
Chicas de Tinti - La Cordillera Blanca - 5 - Ojos Zules > Nomadi
Ralph Lundsten - The Ages of Man - 6 - The Path of Eternal Longing >
Andromeda
Timothy Davey - Uncovered Keys - 1 - Denouement > Folktrax
Simon Cooper - Solar World - 9 - Midnight Sun > Oreade
Tranzit - Voyage - 5 - Quiet Waters > Groove
Tom Salvatori - Late Night Guitar - 2 - Easy Pieces > Lullaby
Dean de Benedictus - A Lone Reply - 3 - As the Ocean Emptied > Fateless

=GIVE A WAY=
This week starts the new give a way action on the webpage and by radio.
Next week will be the first winner drawn.
Thanks to Dirk Nusink of Nusemusic we can give-a-way 3 Albums of Tranzit -
Tranz Rapid.

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://radioDVN.tk
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.