=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 22-09-02 21:54

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK =
22-09-2002
Patrick Kosmos - Spiritual Dream - 8 - Spice Island > Oreade
Johny Yama - Cosmic Music - 4 - The Archangel Daniel > Yama
Dreamland - Underwater - 2 - Frequency Dream in Soundwaves > DogFingers
Phil Thornton - Illusions - 2 - Phoenix > New World
Nomads - Con Rabbia e con Amore - 4 - I Miel Anni > Nomadi
Bruce Kaphan - Slider - 5 - Back to the Light > Hearts of Space
Steven Halpern - Deja Blues - 6 - Hear to Eternity > Innerpeace
Karunesh - Secrets of Life - 8 - Dusk Inshallah > Oreade
Tranzit - Tranzversal - 10 - Gathering the Elders > Groove
Larry Kucharz - Cyber Choral Colors - 2 - CyberDusk > Audio Chrome
Tales - The Seskian Wars - 3 - The Pirates Order > Somewhere In Time
Wavestar - Zenith - 4 - Melanie > Groove
Aileen Carr - Green Yarrow - 5 - When These Shoes Were New > Greentrax
Sharin - Timeless - 6 - Time Flies > Astoria
Simon Cooper - Solar World - 7 - Sunset Prohecy > Oreade
Tania Opland, Mike Freeman - Masterharper of Pern - 12 - Red Star Passes >
Dragonhold
Stanislav Kreitchi - Voices and Movement - 2 - Four Fantasies Winter >
Electroshock
Matt Borghi - The Intercepted Transmissions - 3 - Echo Location and Lost
Loves > Cyberzen
Genevieve Letarte - Chansons dun Jour - 4 - Le Journal > Dmae
Ken Elkinson - Revelry - 5 - Summer > Augustson
Robin Spielberg - Dreaming of Summer - 6 - Forgiving Winter > Play Mountain
Music

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://radioDVN.tk
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.