=SOUND SOUNDINGS 31 KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 04-08-02 21:05

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK =
04-08-2002 w 31
Agnus Dei - Lemuria - 1 - Longing > Indigo
Navigator - Oceanic Empire - 1 - The Journey > Groove
Chip Wilson - Simirillion - 7 - Love Song for Annie > Simirillion
Medwyn Goodall - Snows of Kilimanjaro - 2 - Be All You Can Be > New World
Richard Bone - Tales from the Incantina - 3 - A Column of Glyphs > Quirk
Work
Amir Baghiri - Spaces in Between - 4 - Patterns out of Chaos > BlueBox
Surface 10 - In Vitro Tide - 5 - Of My Efforts > Dean de Benedictis
Alyth McCronack - Captains Collection - 6 - An Toiseachd Bean ma Bainnse >
Greentrax
Silvio and Francisco - Sampler - 9 - Frontier > Highland
Karunesh - New Releases - 12 - Magic Fields > Oreade
Taliesin Orchestra - Sacred - 1 - Amazing Grace > Compendia
Oleg Gurtovoy - Sampler - 2 - Jasmin > Gurtovoy
Artemiy Artemeiev, Christopher De Laurenti - 57 Minutes to Silence - 2 - A
Glimpse > Electroshock
Levi Chan - Alhambra - 3 - Erotica > Yin Yang
Mitakuye Oyasin - Eagle Voice - 4 - Flute Song > Nomadi
Farfield - Dust And Glass - 5 - Spider Before > Farfield
Singh Kaur, Gary Stadler - Fairy Nightsongs - 6 - Midnight Myst > Sequoia
Brannan Lane, Tom Larson - Tribal Spirit - 1 - Tials of the Rain Forest >
Zero Ohm
Terra Ambient - The Darker Space - 1 - To The Brink and Back > Space for
Music
Tranzit - Tranzverzal - 8 - Alexander > Groove, Tranzit
Klangwelt - Weltweit - 2 - Nice 2 Cu > Spheric Music
Rene Lussier - De Boutonne - 3 - 16 mars 5 > Dame
Richard Carr - When Soul and Heart Collide - 4 - Racing Hearts and New Love
> Rec'D
Foreign Spaces - Imagination, Pictures, Music - 5 - Outer Worlds > Invisible
Shadows
Nick Farr - Farther - 6 - Autumns Eyes > Riverboy

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://radioDVN.tk
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.