Humanity's Shift into the Fourth Dimension~
Fra : Quentin

Dato : 16-07-02 21:33

FantasyFact - Where Truth is Stranger Than Fiction.

FREE Premier Issue - just released to friends and family!

These action-packed fantasy stories are filled with sacred information that
will directly improve your life. Between the descriptive action and
insightful information, you've never experienced anything like this!

FantasyFact offers clear encouragement in these troubling times. As
political structures crumble around us, as our leaders drive us into war, as
the American economy erodes from under our feet, FantasyFact offers an
uplifting force of personal empowerment.

FantasyFact goes public on Saturday, August 3, 2002. If you visit
www.FantasyFact.com before then, you can receive the Premier Issue...FREE!
With no obligation! This offer only lasts until the official public
release!

Be a part of FantasyFact from it's inception!

Thank You for your Time.

Quentin