NIHIL NOVI SVB SOLIS
Fra : Serenella Venier

Dato : 09-07-02 19:24

WHAT IS NEW IN YOUR HOROSCOPE?

No new planets have been found, that's for sure; in fact
we might have `lost' one; Pluto might be just a transneptune.
Something larger than any main belter has been found (called
Ixion) and a dozen of transneptune object `dwarfing' such
conossiences as Juno or Pallas (Varuna being on of them).

Ixion, Vesta, Ceres, Varuna, 2001UR163, Pallas, .. Chaos and
many a giant transneptuner have their provisory delineations
and are thought to influence the nativity.

Nothing new as concerns the centaurs, except that the herd
augments by one every month. The named objects are still the
same as ever, led by Hylonome, Chariklo, Chiron, Pholus, Nessus
and Asbolus. This class of objects is smaller but perhaps as
important as the transneptuners. The centaurs have received
a better study than the transneptuners and have almost what
one could call `definite character', thanks to a group of
enthusiasts and precious individual research.

http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck http://paml.net/groupsP/puck.html
Modern astrology uses them centaur objects since the discovery
of Chiron and Pholus. Moreover it uses the transneptuners, now
Ixion, Varuna and Chaos, since 1992. In our work we tend to use
the `dark planets' that pertain to the era of the hypotheticals
(along with the avestans and hamburgers) as well as remarkable
asteroids (like Earth's trojan Cruithne) and classes of objects.
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved tarant8l@freenet.am

Love comes and goes, nobody knows ... Wait!

We know. All the loves of your life have their scheduled
appearance and we know the stage and the times! Yes! Not
only the major love affair(s), but also the flirts. We know
the time of your marriage, and we set up a better timing,
too; the year and perhaps the month and even the day and if
you insist even the hour and yes sometimes the minute! That's
what astrology is about and for. What's your sunsign again?

Accademia Cosmografica Moderna degli Argonauti, Serenissima

SCANNING the FUTURE with I Ching is easy. Indulge in questions.
See all the possibilities. Steer a course. (Dis)create the
omens/futurities (possible futures) using O5 (see below).
KNOW thy future(s) and then CHANGE them. It is possible!

TIMING your love is easy with predictive ASTROLOGY. Dating
becomes fun, surprises acquire taste. Marriage year, month,
day (and sometimes the hour and minute), best loving days,
relationship rhytm, fertility schedule. Timing impregnation
in `impossible' cases enables childbirth according to the
old shumeran astrology.

CHANGING the future is easy using O5 (dis)creation technique.
many online examples, private tuition, mailing list. O5 really
creates events, not just suggesting a better perspective. In it's
SnowCrash (TM) version, you are able to create events in minutes!

Discreation basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. MERGE with the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Allow for the OBSTACLE's SELF-DESTRUCTION.
reINTEND your goal.

~
Sun Jul 07 16:39:31 GMT 2002