Fra : Ixion

Dato : 01-07-02 08:48

From: ixion~no-spam@sdf-eu.org (ixion~no-spam@sdf-eu.org)
Subject: U.S.A./Bush 2002 2003 War Over
Newsgroups: alt.astrology, alt.astrology.marketplace, alt.divination, aLT.TAROT,
ALT.PROPHECIES.NOSTRADAMUS
Date: 2002-06-29 10:40:01 PST

[ This is a repost of the following article: ]
[ From: ixion~no-spam@sdf-eu.org ]
[ Newsgroups: alt.astrology.moderated ]

R OVER! - U.S.A. Solar Return 2002 (II)
(C) 2002-2003 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved

(More about Bush's aspects in the next issue, a brief):

January 28th 2003 is the hardest day for George Bush!

Jun 21st chaos, followed by a firm allignment with the
mores and solid response to his function on Jul 27th.
Jul 6th legal crisis of the government. (Well, a little one).
Jul 16th consolidation. Long term plans.
Jul 24th espionage and informatical confusion.
Aug 28th shaking changes, quick adaptation needed.
(See further major predictions for September 1st!).
Sep 13th fire in the pan.

This is the U.S.A.:

Oil crisis due to a Saturn Neptune square in transit. The
oil wells are there but you don't know how to use it. /0/
This aspect is one of the `neptunian' aspects we shall meet
in this incipient analysis and might as well be the finantial
/4/ phantom of this chart! /5/ Aug 31th features a major
court appeal. Old debts paid and possibly major divergence
between the two democratical parties. The people will face
the president and perhaps even his position will be questioned.

All eyes on presidental America September 1st 2002, then!
Both (Ebertin) directions and transits point to September
first (Aug 31st). A legal decision to strike (one's fate)
leads to war and punitive expeditions. Very dangerous Saturn
Pluto transit with Sun/Moon affliction (in direction), the
people and the President are not of one will. Casualities
possible (Saturn 150 Pluto). This time the decision is legal.

Like the last year's return, this map is a difficult one.
Bellatrix (or Orion stars) is prominent meaning more war
opportunities. Belligerant natal Mars contacts both the
Moon and Saturn. The Moon and Saturn meet Mars on it's
natal `territory', Bellatrix /1/. This is of course not
at all a sign of peace, and with Pluto's `help' not even
of financial stability. One would welcome Jupiter and
Mars transiting Mercury if one would not be wise after
the event. Mars and Jupiter were not on friendly terms
in mythology (meaning history?) although this aspect
is usually interpreted as `success'. /6/

Diplomatic scandals July 2nd, fixed July 6th (when a
friendly visit or move is welcome). Oil crisis resumes
July 10th. Computer industry hazard July 21th 2002. Air
travel hazard Aug 11th 2002. /3/ /7/

Good news Sep 13th, /8/ major changes Dec 10th, /9/ airplane
crash hazard Jan 19th 2003. /3/ The return of oil crisis
Feb 6th 2003 (this time radically less oil around) and final
shortage Mar 10th 2003. Some resources may be hidden but
not much, indeed.

This incipient draft is expected to be amplified with
local and global discussion and cartography is welcome!

/0/ :|: :|: the wells go dry. This is I Ching
48/47 with all too clear implications. If the first
(Moon Jupiter) diagrammaton shows a dubious oil well,
the second shows what was an oil well: it is exhausted
and dry. Time for a new energy source instead of oil wars.
Varuna is conjunct the Sun bringing about exhaustion,
jihad and resources issues. Type `Varuna' into your
http://groups.google.com search engine for delineation.
/1/ In a wider sense `the critical upper stars of Orion'.
/2/ Says I Ching :|: :|: (Moon Jupiter aspectarians).
/3/ Highly tentative as based on the Moon's position.
This map is speculative and based on a `12 sag'
ascendant (defying any historical logic) and the
WTC event. Another `WTC sensitive 12 sag I.C.'
map was experimentally used later on. When it
comes to a good (possibly rectified) U.S.A. nativity,
even the friendly authorities (major astrologers)
seem arcane and distant. The risk on us else, then!
Jan 19th 2003, though, looks like KIDNAPPING to me.
/4/ The Euro's cross aspects with U.S.A. start with a neat
Mars 90 Mars, including jewels like Jupiter 90 Mars
(90 stands for square), Pluto 180 Mars, Saturn 0
Uranus, to end up in the Pluto 90 Neptune confusion!
/5/ Neptune in LATITUDINAL CONTRAPARALLEL 1'25" points
to TREASON. This `Che' aspect was denounced on USENET
news:alt.astrology.* groups and mountainastrologer.com
message board as (groups.google.com) `harlot aspect'.
/6/ http://www.mountainastrologer.com message board
`The Worst Aspect of All' thread mentions Mars Jupiter
conjunction. The two gods did not go very well together.
/7/ Aug 11th might even be the incipient day of an U.S.A.
revolution. The changes would develop in 2003 from inside
or within the country. Nov 21th is a deeper revolution.
Two major changes around Feb 6th 2003 (to be cont'd).
/8/ The date is not at all fortunate in the case of an U.S.A.
air raid! The `easy victory' would ultimately bring about
many deaths! It would prove to be a fatal and stupid move!
/9/ Heroes awarded. Focus on the young generation. War over.
___
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck http://paml.net/groupsP/puck.html

Modern astrology uses the centaur objects since the discovery
of Chiron and Pholus. Moreover it uses the transneptuners, now
Ixion, Varuna and Chaos, since 1992. In our work we tend to use
the `dark planets' that pertain to the era of the hypotheticals
(along with the avestans and hamburgers) as well as remarkable
asteroids (like Earth's trojan Cruithne) and classes of objects.

Appendixes and Notes:

#1 Venus again in latitudinal contraparallel, this time 0'34"
even in closer orb, checking with map #2. Varuna ascending
with Pylenor (1992TA centaur) I.C. mean only more blood.
Reconsidering to adapt original (2/2/2001) Varuna delineation
to fit OIL WELLS instead of just `water on our and other planets'.
The problem with experimental or even advanced astrology is the
lack of feedback. One must decide to err, go on, correct and do
all the job by himSelf. So mote it be even in this case!

#2 Further analysis has Sun and Moon angular (further stress between
the President and the Nation), Neptune Mars activities = secret
police; Pluto 0 Moon in the second house = market crash; Venus
90 (square) Uranus (ruler of 2nd) = unexpected devalvation?

The tertiaries promise major events for the 1st of July (we
did have this promise before), 21 July, 27th (using converse)
, 29th July. Hades squares Mars and Neptune (chaos promised)
Mars is involved with the Part of Fortune (speculative but
indicative). Mars is also involved with the Moon's South Node
and chaotical Uranus flirts with Pluto. This is just my notes
but the affair smells of chaos within (and upon) chaos here!

My still unfathomable cartographers squad should check Cuba,
Florida and the Paki border. We must forget them now, maybe
they come back later after a next major terrorist showdown.

Discreation Technique - CHANGE THE STORY YOU ARE TELLING TO YOURSELF!

Dyads/tuition by e-mail: http://paml.net/groupsP/puck.html

Discreation basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. MERGE with the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Allow for the OBSTACLE's SELF-DESTRUCTION.
reINTEND your goal.

(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All rights reserved.
O5 grants every wish. Try and be nice!