=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 09-06-02 20:55

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

= PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK = 23 =
09-06-2002
Simon Cooper - Solar World - 2 - Chasing The Shadow > Oreade
Claire Laronde - Electroacoustic Music - 1 - Les Particules de la Perception
> Electroshock
Johny Yama - Cosmic Musid Two - 9 - White Star > Yama
Richard Bone - Disorient - 2 - Barhoom > Quirkworks
Ahera - Ambient Selections - 3 - See You Soon > Ashera
Brannan Lane - Lost Caverns of Thera - 4 - Cavern Two Acient Art > World
Circle
Mary Martin Stockdale - Portraits on the Piano - 5 - Flight of the Redtail
Hawk > Seedhouse Music
Meav - Meav - 6 - I Wish My Love was a Red Red Rose > Hearts Of Space
Mark Francis Nickens - Highland Sampler - 3 - Guardian Angel > Hightland
Karunesh - New Releases - 4 - Eagles Flight > Oreade
Tranzit - Tranzversal - 5 - Niobe > Groove
Bary Carlson - A Walk in the Woods - 2 - Bells One > Carlson
Charel - Heaven - 3 - Release > Healey
Pyramid Peak - Fishn Love - 4 - Changes > Invisible Shadows
Mister Potts - Dreaming For Real - 5 - Summer Siesta > Potts
Robert De Fresnes - Mythology - 6 - The Willow > AD
Erik Berglund, Christoph Hausmann - Angel Flight - 2 - Reunion > Oreade
Van I Borner - Plyta Demonstracyja - 1 - Shadow Dancing > PRV
Tania Opland, Mike Freeman - The Masterharper of Pern - 7 - Dragon Lady >
Dragonhold
Jean Derome - Ambiances Magnetiques - 2 - Navre > Dame
Medwyn Goodall - Music for Meditation and Visualisation - 3 - The Water of
Live > New World
Billy Ross - Shore Street - 4 - Lady Mary Ann > Greentrax
Frank van Bogaert - Docking - 5 - Where the Stars Shine Bright > Groove
Jorge Antunes - ElectroAcoustid Music - 6 - Homberes Tristes Y Sin Titulo >
Electroshock
Joop Hogendoorn - Garden of Love - 10 - Picking Flowers > Sharin
Karunesh - Beyond Body and Mind - 2 - Phase Third Eye > Oreade

= GIVEAWAY=
Thanks to Dirk H.J. Nusink of Tranzit we where able to give a way , one
album "Tranzversal" this week.
Winner is: Gerrie Hepkema

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://radioDVN.tk
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.