O5 for Yoda
Fra : ixion@sdf-eu.org

Dato : 03-06-02 08:58

<< THE SECRET OF CREATION LIES IN DISCREATION! >>
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved t8@puck.dhs.org
O5 IS A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FOR THE CREATION OF A NEW REALITY
http://puck.dhs.org/o5.html http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

Padme escapes the boiling liquid in Episode II

I will use this example and further Episode II lively scenes
to describe how would my students (and I) use O5 technique
to solve various jedi and common situations.

The imminent death by being boiled in a liquid and the desperate
situation triggers the astral body (in this case R2D2) that
comes to help. Daniel vibrated a mantra when in the lions den.

Padme's link to R2 is a genuine one. The little hero is more
than a robot in this case. He is an affectionate animal, anima.

An O5 warrior would discreate the liquid first and then invoke
a miraculous help. He would do so by mentally going through
what is immminent /1/, thus avoiding the imminent.

We have a futurechanging technique called `kahuuna timetrack' in
which we face the futurity (possible range of futures) of an event
and discreate it _before_ it is imminent to materalize. In other
words we change the future. Some of us do it often, some never.
Someone's futurities are condensed in a rigid `future' and that
looks like the fated `fate' or `doom' of some prophets. A people
can have such a `doom', since the big inert biomass is heading
towards a precise future. The leading gnu might be aware of a
precipice, but his gallopping herd behind is too busy to listen.

/1/ For news:alt.dreams.castaneda
He offers a copy of the event to the Eagle, who accepts it
as a `recapitulation of an event to be'. This point can be
discussed and is opened to criticism, of course.
___
The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2002 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for information and eventual further publishing permission.

TUITION by e-mail: t8@puck.dhs.org

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. MERGE with the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Allow for the OBSTACLE's SELF-DESTRUCTION.
reINTEND your goal.

Want to discuss this points? Why not join us on our mailing list
by sending an `subscribe puck' message in the body of an e-mail
to majordomo@ghettobox.dhs.org

Fri May 31 13:34:03 GMT 2002

<< THE SECRET OF CREATION LIES IN DISCREATION! >>
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved t8@puck.dhs.org
O5 IS A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FOR THE CREATION OF A NEW REALITY
http://puck.dhs.org/o5.html http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

Yoda would prepare for the duel with his enemy by discreating
the enemy first. How does one discreate an enemy? This takes
us back to the depth-point training and `body discreation'
in the standard O5 delivery.

In discreating one's own body, one assumes the subnavel
position, he is a dwarf in the centre of his body, observing
the huge stomach cavity (that is big as Universe itself to
him). This (ting, t'an tien, hara) position is very well
known is aikido. Expanding from that position (inbreath)
is encompassing the whole of the (body) Universe. In that
way even an enemy is `encompassed' before being labeled
for discreation. This is a standard O5 procedure.

Thus in facing Darth Sidious, Yoda would first mentally
become Darth Sidious, encompass it (filling the space
with the worst Dark Force) and expanding the Dark Force
through Omniverse (imagining darkness has falled over
the galaxies forever); then on exit (from the center
of the galaxy/darklord) he labels (any label will do)
the discreation `DARK' and exits, INTENDING the
dissolution of darkness. /1/

Such a preparation would minimalize the hazard of the
victory of the Dark Force. Even before the showdown
one uses the first rule of the stalker /2/ and battles
on his own territory.

The identification with the dark lord is a temporary
one. During the deliveries we had cases when one was
asked `then what (the hell) is wrong? what stops you
from doing it?' and the answer would be `the devil';
when immediately the command was issued `ok identify
with the devil, expand throughout it's kingdom, ...'
the O5 discreation formula was applied to the devil.

/1/ It is precisely in this way that one cures cancer.
An one year training is most welcome before one
attempts to such a feat. For best results, I would
propose a live delivery and also some consultation
with my own guru: there is always something to
(l)earn and our ways can always be corrected, less
ego, more precision and purpose.
/2/ news:alt.dreams.castaneda
___
The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2002 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for information and eventual further publishing permission.

TUITION by e-mail: t8@puck.dhs.org

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. MERGE with the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Allow for the OBSTACLE's SELF-DESTRUCTION.
reINTEND your goal.

Want to discuss this points? Why not join us on our mailing list
by sending an `subscribe puck' message in the body of an e-mail
to majordomo@ghettobox.dhs.org

Fri May 31 13:52:54 GMT 2002