Lord of the Rings and the ree of Life
Fra : Claudio Solis

Dato : 18-03-02 11:00

THE LORD OF THE RINGS & THE TREE OF LIFE ( )
I Ching Aspectarian tarant8l@entropy.tmok.com
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved
http://puck.dhs.org:8080/reports/ring

Further Comments on the Lord of the Rings Tree of Life

000 1992QB1 Smeagol Redeemed Self
00 2001KX76 Samwise Alchemist
0 Varuna Frodo True Mind

1 Neptune Sauron Lord of the Rings
2 Uranus Saruman lord of the winds
3 Saturn Gandalf the grey

11 Pluto Mordor voladeros nazguls
11a Charon Isengard sattelite hell

4 Jupiter Elrond ideal ruler
5 Mars Aragorn ideal warrior

6 The Ring The One dark sea of
consciousness
6a The Eye Red Shift losing human form

7 Venus Arwen NIKH victorious
8 Mercury Legolas penetrating haste
8a Mer 90 Nep Boromir messenger of chaos

9 Moon Galadriel i will diminish
9a Cassini Lilith Galadriel Witch Galadriel tempted
9b Cruithne Bilbo Hobbits
9c Darkmoon HPMHC Nazguls messengers of evil

10 Ascendant Middle Earth the body
10a Heartland Shire (hara)
10b Evil Heartland Mount Doom hara, death point, gap
10c Earth Element Gimli, dwarfs Hobbits (*)

::|::| Samwise ::| Frodo :|: Merry ::: Pippin (*)

->> O5, I Ching and Astronomix tarant8l@freenet.am <<-
<<<<- (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved ->>>>
http://escribe.com/theory/puck http://puck.dhs.org:8080

http://ghettobox.dhs.org:8080/t8 open for netscape/opera users

THE RETURN OF SAURON

THE LORD OF THE RINGS & THE TREE OF LIFE (5)
I Ching Aspectarian tarant8l@entropy.tmok.com
(C) 2002 Claudio Solis-Zic, All Rights Reserved
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org:8080/reports/ring

Further Comments on the Lord of the Rings Tree of Life

000 1992QB1 Smeagol Redeemed Self
00 2001KX76 Samwise Alchemist
0 Varuna Frodo True Mind

1 Neptune Sauron Lord of the Rings
2 Uranus Saruman lord of the winds
3 Saturn Gandalf the grey

11 Pluto Mordor voladeros nazguls
11a Charon Isengard sattelite hell

4 Jupiter Elrond ideal ruler?
5 Mars Aragorn ideal warrior?

6 The Ring The One dark sea of
consciousness

7 Venus Arwen NIKH
8 Mercury Legolas penetrating haste

9 Moon Galadriel i will diminish
9a Cassini Lilith Galadriel Witch Galadriel tempted
9b Cruithne Frodo's people HOBBITS
9c Darkmoon HPMHC Nazguls messengers of evil

10 Ascendant Middle Earth the body
10a Earth Shire hara

One eye can see. It benefits the solitary man to keep
quiet. Such a terrible omen predicting the RETURN OF
SAURON. Where in the hell did it pop from?

24/02/102 17:33:18
SAURON Elrond ||: Aragorn |::
8 __ __ __ __
8 __ __ __ __
9 _______  __ __ 4#51 the ring sinks
8 __ __ __ __ (in the mud)
9 _______  __ __
7 _______ _______ one eye can see |:|

There is thunder in the lake. The Elrond - Aragorn axis
drew our attention in the previous essays. ||:|:: always
intersting. Of course it is Isildur's mistake that ties
the two.

Was Sauron destroyed at all, is the terrible question.
/1/ And were all the other rings really lost? Or just
"sunk in the mud! as I Ching points out?

/1/ One cannot be sure enough.

24/02/102 17:40:40
WAS SAURON DESTROYED AT ALL?
7 _______ _______
6 __ __  _______ 5#56
7 _______ _______
6 __ __  _______
8 __ __ __ __
8 __ __ __ __

(Parts 4,1,2,3)
THE LORD OF THE RINGS & THE TREE OF LIFE (4)
[...]

The Tree of Life, an Introduction

Far from being a high adept, I am about to inform you of
the Tree of Life (or A'aTz ChIIM, if I recall :).

The tree of life is cosmic mathemathical and geometrical
order. In one aspect, christianity uses this tree or part
of it on daily basis, since part of xtian mass.

The numbers represent spheres. 10 is the Kingdom and low
sphere. 1 is the Crown and high sphere. But often "low"
and "high" mingle, so do not think one sphere is important
and the other not.

Century of majik and mysticism and INTENTido have made this
spheres alive, even if they did not exist before, or exist
at all. The INTENT of a magician can make such things and
this Tree of Life was (my proposal) the achievement of a
group of magicians, even technicians.

We can LINK OUR INTENTs to this tree and make some order
from Chaos, enlarge there, sweep here and decorate modestly
our lives. In fact xtians use to decorate trees.

THE LORD OF THE RINGS & THE TREE OF LIFE (1)
[...]

Comments and Appendixes
-----------------------

Neptune snares and rules over the Sun in majiknetickal ways.
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org:8080/usenet.html "Chinese
Nibiru" series encompassing sitchinian cosmogony and Nibiru
System Tree of Life. The shadowy t(h)ree pronged siluetthes
of the ringwraiths emulate Neptune moons! The Lord of all
Illusion is yet dwarfed by Frodo, TrueMind, the original
pre-voladero mind itself, ring bearer. Note that the ring
is |:| the Eye as well as passage (2#20 :::) into the
other world.

Neptune is M.C. (zenithing) at the moment I make this map.
It is conjunct Cruithne /0/ (Earth's "second moon"), Rose
(Devel's Rose), Pallas and Mercury. Cruithne stands for PICTS,
little people and HOBBITs. The focus attention of the EYE is
("Shire, Baggins"), on the ring bearer, (Cruithne), FRODO,
the hobbit. /0a/

Alchemy transforms the ego-mind (the ring) and Samwise surely
is unselfishness and simplicity (globalisation) triumphing in
Paolo Coelho's "Alchemist". The dark side of this plutino
2001KX76 is yet to be or not to be attributed to an item on
the dark tree of life or tree of death, the shaddow of the
tree of life proper. I might also leave this task to the
servants of Sauron, instead |>8)

This arrangment is the first that occured to me as it I jot
it down; Mercury is conjunct Neptune (Sauron, the Lord of the
Rings) or Kether, the three prong Crown which on it's turn is
conjunct the Devel's Rose /1/

2001KX76 descends as it's astrocartographical sinusoide
touches both the place my body is (in Europe) and the server
http://puck.dhs.org:8080 (Seattle area). So Samwise is wisely
nailed as central figure in this first version of the tree(s).

Asbolus is on the ninth (Regiomontanus) cusp, majik and
divination in progress. Saturn (Gandalf) is rising. Note
that Saturn converses (opposes) with it's alter ego 2001KX76
(Samwise). 2001KX76 (largest asteroid) "never leaves" Varuna
as they transneptune in contemporary astrologix. The Ain Soph
attributions are an experiment, and so are the attributions of
various classes of objects like centaurs, damocl(oid)es,
amors, atens to AETHYRS as understood by enochian majik.
http://ghettobox.dhs.org:8080/t8 (for Netscape or Opera.com)

Some attributions are shamefuly provisory, such as accidentaly
nice coupling Arwen (Venus) and Aragorn (Mars), a trivial
yinyang interplay, virginity is immortality and pregnancy
damages the astral body. It seemed unavoidable to make such
a twin attribution, particulary as it concerns The Fellowship
of the Ring. The banal may convey and hide unraveling
meanings, so I include it in this first version. The
||:|:: path between Elrond and Aragorn is most intriguing.
The Marrigeable Maiden means her death.

/0/ $ netscape http://puck.dhs.org:8080/reports/cruithne
Cruithne is the secondary use of the special aditional
cakra female shamans have. This earth's trojan has been
studied on the site and pertains to occult lore, rather
than astrological circles. Todays's astrology is hardly
grasped by the general public and Earth's Second Moon is
generally ignored. But so are the 30 centaurs, 400 TNOs
and many other objects and classes of objects forming the
body of modern astrologix. http://groups.google.com

/0a/ Cruithne has a strange looping hobbit, it is a rather
fast wanderer and it does not move much from one part
of the sky. The hobbits in general are Cruithne, but
Frodo is not limited to that "piscean" part of the
sky in his sublime wanderings. Varuna's purpose to hide
and destroy and never reveal are marvellousely represented
in the Frodo's Mordor adventure. Varuna as delineated
2/2/2001 means FINAL WAR, the War of/for the Ring.

/1/ The astrologixal constellation is complex. Apart from
the transneptuners proper, Kaxandra is conjunct the
Ascendant = this version is not the final one, Charon
is conjunct the descendant = the crossing of the river
Styx to Mordor, and Sam as key character, almost hidden
guru! Pholus (the incognito wanderer) going on to conjunct
Syrinx (looks like ork orgy and rape, but with icognito
king Aragorn it might be some ork hunting, instead),
Chiron is conjunct Sappho meaning healing writing or
even posthumous messaging (Mercury Neptune Rose),
Uranus conjunkt Okeanos, Moon conjunct Vulkanus (Mount
Doom), Elrond (Guru) Jupiter in second (the guru
descends to hell, the battle with Isildur present),
Aphrodite conjunct Pluto (this work), HPMHC conjunct
Dark Moon (tree of death sketches). The DEVEL'S ROSE
is M.C. conjunct Pallas, Mercury, Cruithne and Neptune,
for good and bad the 20 rings are unleashed, seals broken.

Further Purport
---------------

Aphrodite is conjunct Pluto _and_ Sun South Node, an evil
sympathy with Mordor, the PULL the ring (South) and it's
evil (Sun South Node odic forces) has towards Mordor (Pluto,
Mountain Doom).

The dangerous "present" Frodo makes to Galadriel. "All shall
love me and despair". But "I will diminish"!

Varuna
------

Varuna has been delineated 2/2/2001 (discovered Nov 28th 2000
as 2000WR106, largest asteroid). The exclusive delineation has
been variousely published on USENET http://groups.google.com
groups like news:alt.astrology.marketplace and presently
receiving new meanings as TRUE MIND forming the corpus of a
doctrine centered around Carlos Castaneda's VOLADEROS (nazguls).
Varuna was delineated as FINAL WAR, the War of/for the Ring.

2001KX76
________

Is the largest asteroid with the attributions of globalizer
and alchemist. It is prominent (west) in the map (1) of
Middle Earth, featuring in this article. All the maps
available online $ netscape http://puck.dhs.org:8080/reports
http://puck.dhs.org:8080/pucklist.html (Netscape, Opera).

Miscellaneous
_____________

Samwise as globalizer? Just because he wants to meet the
elves? If I am to be one of the three crows witnessing his
stepping out of Shire, I'd note that he apparently feels at
home wherever he is. Frypan and breakfast makes a hobbit at
home. May in extension Samwise's frypan be the athanor of the
wise. Why "wise"? Tolkien apparently nodded at this character.
_If_ Samwise is to be a mere character, of course; we don't
know Tolkien secrets, and he would not be the only one to
journey other worlds, of course.

The attribute of "wise" is rare, pertaining to Elrond, Saruman,
Gandalf; but the neophyte and Ipsissimus in fact share
simplicity.
Samwise might even be Parzeval, instead of Frodo who is "just
the
bearer". I must admit I share a large sympathy for this
"character"
myself:)

THE LORD OF THE RINGS & THE TREE OF LIFE (2)
[...]

This comments have been remastered for the incipient
astrologer/magus, as well for the general public. /0/

The first stalkers rule says "battle on your own territory"
and the ascendant means east, and thus determines the position
of Earth in the chart. Thus Middle Earth is attributed to
Malkuth. The Heartland is the Shire, the navel or depth point
(hara). In the NEGATIVE tree of life we would have Mountain
Doom as Malkuth, perhaps.

The second place, the sattelite or Moon has been traditionally
reserved for witches like Morgan la Fay, here featuring
Galadriel
in her two aspects as "tempted to power" and "diminished".

The Moon's influence helps rebuilding the astral matrix as the
mysterious tie between the physical aspect and it's energy body.

Various darkmoons have been (mis)calculated and programs yield
an infinity of (mis)calculations called "darkmoons" and liliths,
while there is an _observed_ Lilith as featuring in (link:)
http://puck.dhs.org:8080/usenet.html http://groups.google.com
called "Cassini Lilith" or "Lilit Vera" or "True Lilit"; there
are of course french, english and russian liliths and special
points, such as the White Moon (russian). There is even a Black
Sun, perhaps less known or studied out of India.

Besides lesser magicians meddling with primitive lilithian
sigils
and trivial lust in the form of snake-woman "from hell"; there
is a genuine aspect of Lilithu as original guardin intelligence
of the planet. Yesod has been thus explained and purported.

Penetration, arrows, eagle's sight and hearing (clairhearing)
pertain to Mercury. Legolas has a temporary throne here,
balanced
by Elrond.

Arwen as Venus and Aragorn as Mars hardly need commentaries.
When Mars and Venus combine, there are majik spells and words
well spoken |::::| but when the immortal part of an elf parts
from her ::: there is sorrow.

This ends up this short comment on the Tree of Life as seen
by the I Ching Aspectarian http://ghettobox.dhs.org:8080/t8

(The net browsers to be used are opera.com and netscape)

The arrangment, of course, is a provisory, so expect updates.

/0/ The general public has been informed in detail as
concerns newfound giant transneptuners, centaurs,
Cruithne and many objects forming the frame of modern
astrology. http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck
http://groups.google.com as well as (carefully removed)
a series of articles on mountainastrologer.com
message board, an american reiki amateur magazine.

THE LORD OF THE RINGS & THE TREE OF LIFE (3)
[...]

About the mention of various minor planets.

2001KX76 is still a minor planet, but together with Varuna,
it is bigger than Ceres. For those who ignore Ceres, it used
to be the largest asteroid for the last 200 years. It was
also, of course the first discovered "main belter", daughter
of Tiamat. 2001KX76 is a plutino and Varuna a cubewano, two
classes of what we call "transneptuners". 400 transneptune
objects have been discovered since 1994, the fist and best
studied being now the historical 1992QB1.

Asbolus is one of the centaur objects. The first discovered
was Chiron, but some 30 other centaurs were discovered since.
Only a few days ago another giant centaur has been discovered.
Chiron will soon fight for the 4th position as concerns size.

http://puck.dhs.org:8080/usenet.html (use Netscape or Opera)
$ netscape http://puck.dhs.org:8080/usenet.html
http://groups.google.com http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck