Sound Soundings Introduction
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 09-03-02 21:21

My name is Ronald Boortman. I am 42 years old. From 1980 I am devoted to
various kinds of MUSIC activities. On regular basis from 1989 I promote,
broadcast and popularize various kinds of NEW AGE, AMBIENT & ELECTRONIC
MUSIC.

I am working for the Radio Network D.V.N. a Dutch Broadcasting Organization.

"Live" radio show "SOUND SOUNDINGS" at Sunday every week from 19:00 till
21:00 on cable network of Rotterdam. More then 400.000 family's are
connected to this cable network.

In this radio show I'm trying to create a special atmosphere of smooth
moods, which one can bring spiritual emotions. You can listen to very
different kinds of music: from piano / guitar solo works till Ambient
amorphous noises, and gentle sounds of Cosmic Music. I'm trying to create
Another Reality and Another Conception of SOUND.

I would be glad to cooperate with you. I am always interested to discover /
to broadcast The New sound's Sculptures and Soundscapes; First of all this
is an unique possibility to present Music and Artists from Unknown
Territories from the World. I would show deeply appreciation to you for kind
support and friendly help with any of your CD's ore information material.

A short notice regarding play lists of my radio shows:
I have opened my web site with regular last play lists of current radio
shows. Its also possible to receive the playlist every week in you e:mail
box. Go to the website for information or registration.
http://boortman.presenteert.nl

All CD's which will appear on Radio is only with agreement and kind legal
permissions of artists / labels. We can use: for radio broadcasting CD's ,
DAT-tapes, and MiniDisc.
Please be so kind to write on the outside of the packet ; FOR PROMOTION ONLY
NOT FOR RESALE.
(other wish I will be asked to pay taxes)

My postal address
RONALD BOORTMAN
D.V.N. BROADCASTING ORGANISATION
P.O. Box 33227