03 Sound Soundings Playlist
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 20-01-02 22:49

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK =
20-1-2002 week 03
Gregor Theelen - Dolphin Awakening - 8 - United With The Sea > Oreade
No Strings - The Princes & The Suits - 1 - Dance of the Candy Fairy >
NoStrings
Mhi Dhi - Rituals Of The Mind - 7 - Eclipse > MhiDhi
Char El - Heaven And Earth - 2 - Full Circle > HealeyDisc
Chicas De Tinti - La Cordillera Blanca - 3 - I Que Lindos Son Tu Ojos >
Nomadi
David, Steve Gordon - Drum Medicine - 4 - Ancient Way > Sequoia
Serge Blenner - Ars Oratoria - 5 - Synegique > SB
Richard Amos - Tears And Joy - 6 - See You Again > Exhibit
Gomer Edwin Evans - The Vital Body disc 1 - 5 - Body Waves > Oreade
Llewellyn - Reiki Healing Journey - 1 - Ruby In Xoisite > New World
Johny Yama - Cosmic Music Two - 2 - Start Of Eden > JY
Amir Baghiri - Araya Live - 2 - Last Heat > BlueBox
Mark Francis Nickens - Msawbe - 3 - Love Chime > Highland
Ralph Lundsten - The Ages Of Man - 4 - Time Of Rapture > Andromeda
Mamadou Diabate - Tunga - 5 - Soutoukou > Alula
Eward Artemiev - A Book Of Impressions - 6 - In The Nets Of Time >
Electroshock
Scent From Heaven - The Sacres Ones Two - 6 - Wave Of Time > Oreade
Maras Torment - Across For Show - 1 - Where We Go To Die > Torment
Steve Raymar - Gaining Altitude - 8 - Moment To Moment > Raymar
Medwyn Goodall - Timeless - 2 - Gilded Autumn > New World
Luminaria - Sea Waltz - 3 - Innsifree > Hudson Valley
Otarion - Evolution - 4 - Paradise Island > Neu Harmony
Vasco Martins - Apeiron - 5 - Flor Amarela > VM Productions
Jan Hanford - Sampler - 6 - Ambien Two Of Five > AD music

==NEWS==
We are transmitting live on internet, you will have to have windows media
player installed on your system to listen. We have placed a link on the
radio web site. We invite you to listen to the broadcast, Sundays
19:00-21:00 GMT. http://boortman.presenteert.nl

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://boortman.presenteert.nl
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.