Jesus of the New Testament is YHWH of the ~
Fra : Sømand1

Dato : 16-01-11 18:03

Dette kan findes på biblebelievers.org.au (et eller andet sted). Jeg har ikke
taget stilling til det, men hvad mener I? Holder det?

------------------------------
Jesus of the New Testament is YHWH of the Old

Genesis 2:4 - The LORD God - in Hebrew - is YHWH Elohim.

Yahweh is Messiah Jesus in His pre-incarnate state.

LORD, throughout the Old Testament, is YHWHh when printed with small capitals.

Genesis 12:4 - "Now the LORD had said to Abram. . ."

John 8:58 - "Jesus said to them, Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham
was, I AM".

Exodus 3:14-15 - "And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM. And He said, Thus you
shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent Me to you. Moreover, God said
to Moses, Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: The LORD God of your
fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent Me
to you".

Yahweh, Jesus, in His pre-incarnate state, is the One speaking to Moses.

This gives added significance to Philippians 2:9-11 - "Therefore God also has
highly exalted Him and given Him the Name which is above every name, that at the
Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, of those on earth, and
of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Messiah
is Lord, to the glory of God the Father".

Messiah is the translated word. Christ is the transliterated word.

The word Christ appears 577 times in the New Testament. It should be Messiah, the
translated word (John 1:41; 4:25). If you want people to say Messiah, they must
think Messiah. The word Christ does not have the spiritual impact as Messiah
although both words mean "the anointed One".

John 4:25-26 - "The woman said to Him (Jesus), I know that Messiah is coming (who
is called Christ). When He comes, He will tell us all things. Jesus said to her,
I AM the one speaking to you".

"I AM" is 'ego eimi' in Greek.

'Ego eimi o lalon soi.' "I AM the One speaking to you."

Jesus is saying, "I AM the Messiah," the One you are looking for.

This is the most simple and direct way of translating the Greek.

There is another emphasis that needs to be made:

John 18:4c-8 - "Whom are you seeking? They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus
said to them, I AM. [ego eimi. The word "he" is not in the Greek]. And when He
had said to them I AM, they drew back and fell to the ground." (The temple
officers being on the one hand the instruments of a godless, Satanic plot, but
also, on the other, the ministers of an existing order of things and the
instruments of Divine Providence, were overcome by the revelation of His Divine
Majesty and calm voluntary surrender that confronted the consciousness of their
sinfulness (Daniel 10:10; Revelation 1:17). When the Spirit of God said through
Brother Branham, "Because you've challenged the Spirit of God, tonight you'll
fall over my feet." The maniac at Portland drew his fist back to hit the Prophet,
and said, "I'll show you whose feet I'll fall over." And when he did, Brother
Branham said, "Satan, come out of the man." And he fell and pinned his feet to
the floor so that the policeman had to roll him off his feet).

"Then Jesus asked them again, Whom are you seeking?"

"And they said, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM."

Jesus is making the direct claim that He is Lord and Redeemer just as God the
Father is. Jesus' use of "I AM" indicates that He is Yahweh, that He is God and
LORD of history, and that He is the Spiritual Redeemer of Israel, the One whom
they had rejected and would crucify.

This emphasizes the seriousness of Jesus having been rejected and crucified by
the Judahites. This also emphasizes the harsh reality and finality of Jesus'
pronouncements in Matthew 21:43 and Luke 21:22-24:

Matthew 21:43 - "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from
you and given to a nation [people] bearing the fruits of it".

Luke 21:22 - "For these are days of vengeance [AD66 to the consummation] that all
things (regarding Jerusalem and Israel) which are written (in the Law and the
Prophets) may be fulfilled" (Deuteronomy 28; Daniel 9:26-27). Hebrews 1:1-14 also
gives credence to Jesus being the YHWH of the Old Testament.

Jesus is YHWH manifest in flesh, the I AM, the Messiah, whose 'parousia' Coming
was in 1963, and who is present now. When the 144,000 elect Israelites recognise
His 'parousia' Coming to them, "They will see the Son of Man coming in a Cloud
with power and great glory" (Luke 21:27).

Comment: If you are worshipping a Trinity, no matter how dearly you love God, you
are worshipping God in vain.

Fra : Vidal

Dato : 16-01-11 20:00

Den 16-01-2011 18:02, Sømand1 skrev:
> Dette kan findes på biblebelievers.org.au (et eller andet sted). Jeg har ikke
> taget stilling til det, men hvad mener I? Holder det?
>
> ------------------------------
> Jesus of the New Testament is YHWH of the Old
>
> Genesis 2:4 - The LORD God - in Hebrew - is YHWH Elohim.
>
> Yahweh is Messiah Jesus in His pre-incarnate state.
>
> LORD, throughout the Old Testament, is YHWHh when printed with small capitals.
>
> Genesis 12:4 - "Now the LORD had said to Abram. . ."
>
> John 8:58 - "Jesus said to them, Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham
> was, I AM".
>
> Exodus 3:14-15 - "And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM. And He said, Thus you
> shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent Me to you. Moreover, God said
> to Moses, Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: The LORD God of your
> fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent Me
> to you".
>
> Yahweh, Jesus, in His pre-incarnate state, is the One speaking to Moses.
>
> This gives added significance to Philippians 2:9-11 - "Therefore God also has
> highly exalted Him and given Him the Name which is above every name, that at the
> Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, of those on earth, and
> of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus
> Messiah is Lord, to the glory of God the Father".
>
> Messiah is the translated word. Christ is the transliterated word.
>
> The word Christ appears 577 times in the New Testament. It should be Messiah,
> the translated word (John 1:41; 4:25). If you want people to say Messiah, they
> must think Messiah. The word Christ does not have the spiritual impact as
> Messiah although both words mean "the anointed One".
>
> John 4:25-26 - "The woman said to Him (Jesus), I know that Messiah is coming
> (who is called Christ). When He comes, He will tell us all things. Jesus said to
> her, I AM the one speaking to you".

> "I AM" is 'ego eimi' in Greek.
>
> 'Ego eimi o lalon soi.' "I AM the One speaking to you."
>
> Jesus is saying, "I AM the Messiah," the One you are looking for.
>
> This is the most simple and direct way of translating the Greek.
>
> There is another emphasis that needs to be made:

Mest snak. Det er en aller anden sekt.

> John 18:4c-8 - "Whom are you seeking? They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.
> Jesus said to them, I AM. [ego eimi. The word "he" is not in the Greek]. And
> when He had said to them I AM, they drew back and fell to the ground." (The
> temple officers being on the one hand the instruments of a godless, Satanic
> plot, but also, on the other, the ministers of an existing order of things and
> the instruments of Divine Providence, were overcome by the revelation of His
> Divine Majesty and calm voluntary surrender that confronted the consciousness of
> their sinfulness (Daniel 10:10; Revelation 1:17). When the Spirit of God said
> through Brother Branham, "Because you've challenged the Spirit of God, tonight
> you'll fall over my feet." The maniac at Portland drew his fist back to hit the
> Prophet, and said, "I'll show you whose feet I'll fall over." And when he did,
> Brother Branham said, "Satan, come out of the man." And he fell and pinned his
> feet to the floor so that the policeman had to roll him off his feet).
>
> "Then Jesus asked them again, Whom are you seeking?"
>
> "And they said, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM."

Mener du, det kommer fra biblen?

> Jesus is making the direct claim that He is Lord and Redeemer just as God the
> Father is. Jesus' use of "I AM" indicates that He is Yahweh, that He is God and
> LORD of history, and that He is the Spiritual Redeemer of Israel, the One whom
> they had rejected and would crucify.
>
> This emphasizes the seriousness of Jesus having been rejected and crucified by
> the Judahites. This also emphasizes the harsh reality and finality of Jesus'
> pronouncements in Matthew 21:43 and Luke 21:22-24:
>
> Matthew 21:43 - "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from
> you and given to a nation [people] bearing the fruits of it".
>
> Luke 21:22 - "For these are days of vengeance [AD66 to the consummation] that
> all things (regarding Jerusalem and Israel) which are written (in the Law and
> the Prophets) may be fulfilled" (Deuteronomy 28; Daniel 9:26-27). Hebrews 1:1-14
> also gives credence to Jesus being the YHWH of the Old Testament.
>
> Jesus is YHWH manifest in flesh, the I AM, the Messiah, whose 'parousia' Coming
> was in 1963, and who is present now. When the 144,000 elect Israelites recognise
> His 'parousia' Coming to them, "They will see the Son of Man coming in a Cloud
> with power and great glory" (Luke 21:27).
>
> Comment: If you are worshipping a Trinity, no matter how dearly you love God,
> you are worshipping God in vain.

Snak.

Desuden, hvem tilbeder treenigheden? Beder du ikke til Gud?

--
Venlig hilsen,

Villy Dalsgaard

Fra : @

Dato : 16-01-11 21:09

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:59:32 +0100, Vidal <vidal@webspeed.dk> wrote:

>Desuden, hvem tilbeder treenigheden?

det gør alle som tror på treenigheden sæ'føli

da deres gud er treenig

--
Religion of peace:
"Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them

Fra : tkruse

Dato : 16-01-11 15:37

On 16 Jan., 19:59, Vidal <vi...@webspeed.dk> wrote:
> [...]
> > (Som kaldes Kristus). Når han kommer, vil han fortælle os alt. Jesus sagde til
> > Hende, jeg er en taler til dig ".
> > "I AM" er 'ego eimi «på græsk.
>
> > 'Ego eimi o lalon soi.' "Jeg er den ene taler til dig."
>
> > Jesus siger, "Jeg er Messias," den du er på udkig efter.
>
> > Det er den mest enkle og direkte måde at oversætte det græske.
>
> > Der er en anden vægt, der skal gøres:
>
> Mest snak. This is a aller Anden sekt.
>

> > John 18:04 c-8 - "Hvem er du søger De svarede ham: Jesus af Nazareth?..
> > Jesus sagde til dem, JEG ER. [Ego eimi. Ordet "han" er ikke i den græske]. Og
> > Da han havde sagt til dem JEG ER, at de trak sig tilbage og faldt til jorden. "(The
> > Tempel officerer, der på den ene side instrumenterne i en gudløs, satanisk
> > Plot, men også på den anden, ministrene fra en eksisterende tingenes orden og
> > Instrumenter guddommelige forsyn, blev overvundet af åbenbaring af Hans
> > Guddommelige Majestæt og rolige frivillig overgivelse, at konfronteret bevidsthed
> > Deres syndighed (Daniel 10:10, Åb 1:17). Når Guds Ånd sagde
> > Gennem Brother Branham, "Fordi du har udfordret Guds ånd, i aften
> > Du falder over mine fødder. "Den sindssyg på Portland trak sin knytnæve tilbage at ramme
> > Profeten, og sagde: "Jeg vil vise dig, hvis fødder jeg falder over." Og da han gjorde,
> > Brother Branham sagde: "Satan, kommer ud af manden." Og han faldt og besejrede hans
> > Fødderne til underlaget, således at den politimand skulle rulle ham ud hans fødder).
>
> > "Men Jesus spurgte dem igen, hvem er du søger?"
>
> > "Og de sagde, Jesus af Nazareth. Jesus svarede: jeg har fortalt dig, at jeg er."
>
> Believes du, the comes from biblen?
>

> > Jesus gør det direkte krav, at han er Herre og Frelser, ligesom Gud
> > Far er. Jesu brug af "I AM" angiver, at han er Herren, at han er Gud og
> > Herre historie, og at Han er den åndelige Israels Genløser, One hvem
> > De havde forkastet og ville korsfæste.
>
> > Det understreger alvoren af Jesu blevet forkastet og korsfæstet af
> > Judæerne. Dette understreger også den barske virkelighed og endelige Jesus '
> > Udtalelser i Mattæus 21:43 og Lukas 21:22-24:
>
> > Matthew 21:43 - "Derfor siger jeg til jer, vil Guds rige skal tages fra
> > Dig og givet til en nation [folk] bærer frugterne af det ".
>
> > Luke 21:22 - "For disse er dage af hævn [AD66 til fuldendelsen], at
> > Alle ting (om Jerusalem og Israel), som er skrevet (i loven og
> > Profeterne) kan være opfyldt "(Femte Mosebog 28;. Daniel 9:26-27) Hebræerne 1:1-14
> > Giver også lid til Jesus er den YHWH i Det Gamle Testamente.
>
> > Jesus er YHWH åbenbart i kødet, JEG ER, Messias, hvis »parousia 'Coming
> > Var i 1963, og som er til stede nu. Når de 144.000 udvalgte israelitterne anerkende
> > Hans 'parousia' Kommer til dem: "De vil se Menneskesønnen kommer i en Cloud
> > Med magt og megen herlighed "(Lukas 21:27).
>
> > Kommentar: Hvis du er tilbeder en treenighed, uanset hvor dyrt du elsker Gud,
> > Du er tilbeder Gud forgæves.
>
> SNAK.
>
> Also, who tilbeder treenigheden? Beder du not the gud?

treenighed er dig selv ånden og universet ,,Altet,,Faderen
og så har du forstået og beder ikke forgæves
mener du at Altet er mangelfuldt så er du selv fuldstændigt fyldt med
mangler
Altet er Faderen og Faderen har ALT