trekking guide in nepal
Fra : sujan

Dato : 09-10-09 04:31

well come to himalayan federal democracy country of nepal
I am sujanNepal (independent trekking and tour guide of Nepal since 9
years. I am a register trekking guide. I have been working in Nepal
tourism industry since 11years as a professional trekking guide. I
have a wide variety of skills in this sector and can guarantee that
foreigners who visit with me in Nepal are truly positive and happy
with me and confidently recommend my service to new visitors to
Nepal.
I offer any kinds of trip in Nepal like; trekking, tour, rafting,
jungle safari, ticketing, hotel reservation and many more....
TREKKING IN NEPAL
Trekking is the most popular adventure activity in Nepal. The
experience of walking through Nepalese villages, learning their
cultures and Enjoying real natural views along the way are considered
once in a life time experience. The Nepalese landscape with varying
altitudes up to 5600 meter for trekking at various routes are best
experience for true Nepalese lifestyle of indigenous people, their
culture, religions and habitat.
www.nepaltrekkingtour.com offer full ranges of Best Quality trekking
trips that available in all Trekking Regions of Nepal. However,
Annapurna, Everest and Lang tang.

NEPAL TOURS
Tour is the easiest way to explore Natural beauty, cultures,
religions
and people of Nepal without Physical efforts. Most of our tours
include scenic overland drive or breathtaking flights from one
interesting place to another place we organize all available tours in
Nepal (Cultural & Religious Tours, Honeymoon Tours & wildlife tours)
at best price with Quality services and Accommodations as your
choices
and requirements. Some of Our Best of Nepal tours are as follows:

ADVENTURE TRIPS IN NEPAL
Nepal is country of full Adventure Activities. Wild life Safari,
Bungy
Jump, Canyoning, White water Rafting, Rock Climbing, Kayaking,
Paragliding, Ultra Light flight, Everest View Flight, Cable Car Ride
are the most exciting Extra Adventure Activities of Nepal. I organize
all these Activities anytime before and after you're Treks, Tours or
climbing as per guest's requirements. If you wish to experience all
Activities in Nepal, you are most welcome for trip of once in a
lifetime Adventures.
ADVANTAGES TO TRAVEL WITH ME( SUJAN)
Quality services at Low Price with Great value
Safe & Comfortable Holiday
Complete Hassle free Services
Flexibility in all programs
Comfort Accommodations & Hygienic meals
Professional, Experienced, Experts & Dedicated Staffs
Government Authorized Independent Guide
sujan
sujan.nepal100@gmail.com
for detail information other activities visit our home page
www.nepaltrekkingtour.com
www.mountaintrekkingguide.com
00977-9841035868