Starbreeze a unique Gamedeveloper !
Fra : andreasvibeke@vip.cy~

Dato : 24-03-09 00:59

Starbreeze Studios http://www.starbreeze.com

Starbreeze Studios was founded in 1998 Star Breeze has a strong
tradition of internal technology development. Its proprietary engine
has appeared on most consoles since the Dream Cast and has ensured
independence of the company through various platform transitions and
many titles. So far Star Breeze Studios has had five games published
and is currently developing a new Riddick game for Xbox 360,
Playstation 3 and PC, the game will consist of a remake of the classic
Escape from Butcher Bay, a new single player campaign titled "Assault
Wednesday Dark Athena ", and a multiplayer component. The second
project is a new installment of a classic EA franchise, the name of
this project is yet to be disclosed.The third project is the EA games
Jason Bourne ....

http://news.ea.com/portal/site/ea/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&ndmConfigId=1012492&newsId=20090202005483&newsLang=en

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/57032

New trailer from Dark Athena.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_10228_en.html

I think that this stock has the potential to grow more than 100% over
the next few years, perhaps even before?

Shares are traded on Aktietorget http://www.aktietorget.se

I would recommend you to look in on Di.se http://www.di.se

There click on the link Börssnack.The debate is general quite sober
and rewarding .... Out in the search box on the right you write
Starbreeze and press sög.You might put the date back by one month,
then you will realize the huge potential.
Since I am a daytrader, I do use a lot of time on how a given stock
should be dealt with .... Starbreeze is actually very logic of the
purchase / sale dates for maximum profit!

Below is the graph of value over the past 5 years!

http://www.aktietorget.se/QuotesInstrument.aspx?Language=2&InstrumentID=SE0000667875

There you can see that in the 07 since their last big game came on the
shelves value went from 0.30 to 0.67 as max kr = rise over 100%
This increase will occur again ......

The big difference is now marked that Starbreeze is a company with a
solid moneybox and order in things they are more than 100
programmers ... There is now Dark Athena and 2 other releases on the
way = 1 ½ -2 years of solid work for all programmers, etc. ....

I put my head on the block saying target value 1 kr by end 09