It’s not your fault!
Fra : Brigitte

Dato : 27-12-08 10:21

Dear fellow Networker,

Is Your current bonus check shrinking?

Is it Not growing like you were told it would?

Is there a secret to why 1% of distributors have checks
that grow while 99% have to work hard to stay even?

Ready to discover the answers to these questions and more?

First, I want you to know that not all of this is your fault.

Second, download the FREE eBook “Success in 10 Steps”
http://tinyurl.com/8ta9au

Third, join us for our free training calls by some of the most
successful teachers, trainers, and mentors that this great
industry has to offer.

There are NO companies ever talked about, promoted or
demoted on these calls unless they are already out of business.

Have a healthy and happy 2009!

Brigitte