Tankerække om mandeundertrykkelse, der sø~
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 28-11-08 03:08

May I Feel Said He?-may I feel said he-(i'll squeal said she-just once said
he-it's fun said she)--(may I touch said he-how much said she-a lot said
he)-why not said she--(let's go said he-not too far said she-what's too far
said he-where you are said she)--may I stay said he-(which way said
she -like this said he-if you kiss said she)--may I move said he-is it love
said she)-if you're willing said he-(but you're killing said she--but it's
life said he-but your wife said she-now said he-ow said she--(tiptop said
he-don't stop said she-oh no said he)-go slow said she--(cccome? said
he-ummm said she-you're divine! said he-(you are Mine said she) -EE Cummings