Unschooling
Fra : trans

Dato : 27-11-06 08:08

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/education/26unschool.html?bl&ex=1164776400&en=23041b64ccbdfd85&ei=5087%0A
»Adherents say the rigidity of school-type settings and teacher-led
instruction tend to stifle children's natural curiosity, setting them
up for life without a true love of learning.

"When you think about it, the way they do things in school is mostly
for crowd control," said Karen Tucker, a mother of three boys who is
an unschooler in Siloam Springs, Ark., and belongs to the Unschoolers
of the Ozarks. "We don't duplicate the methods of school because
we've rejected school."«

Bent

Fra : wilstrup

Dato : 29-12-06 11:41

"trans" <kongaead@my-deja.com> skrev i en meddelelse
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/education/26unschool.html?bl&ex=1164776400&en=23041b64ccbdfd85&ei=5087%0A
»Adherents say the rigidity of school-type settings and teacher-led
instruction tend to stifle children's natural curiosity, setting them
up for life without a true love of learning.

"When you think about it, the way they do things in school is mostly
for crowd control," said Karen Tucker, a mother of three boys who is
an unschooler in Siloam Springs, Ark., and belongs to the Unschoolers
of the Ozarks. "We don't duplicate the methods of school because
we've rejected school."«

tåber findes allevegne.