SQL-string
Fra : Susan

Dato : 23-10-06 11:23

Hello,

I usr a SQL-string to get results from a Access-db. This works fine, but I
have a little problem sorting the data.

The record contains three fields:
Jaar
Titel
Toegevoegd

I use the SQL-string:

tblstring1 = "SELECT * From Albums ORDER BY Albums.Jaar DESC;"

How can I adjust tblstring1 so that within the Jaar-sorting the Titel-value
is sorted ASC ?

Result must be lijke this:

Jaar Titel
2006 Cccc
2005 Aaaa
2005 Aaab
2004 Eeee
2004 Ffff
2004 Fffg
2003 Aaaa
2002 Mmmm

Thanks,

Susan

Fra : Gert Krabsen

Dato : 23-10-06 12:23

Susan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I usr a SQL-string to get results from a Access-db. This works fine, but I
> have a little problem sorting the data.
>
> The record contains three fields:
> Jaar
> Titel
> Toegevoegd
>
> I use the SQL-string:
>
> tblstring1 = "SELECT * From Albums ORDER BY Albums.Jaar DESC;"
>
> How can I adjust tblstring1 so that within the Jaar-sorting the Titel-value
> is sorted ASC ?

"SELECT * FROM Albums ORDER BY Albums.Jaar DESC, Albums.Titel;"