Willow warbler or ?
Fra : Beng

Dato : 18-06-06 14:36

Hi..

"Just" a Willow warbler or ?

http://orre.mine.nu/bird_id/id10/id10.htm

//Benny

Fra : Phil Wilson

Dato : 18-06-06 16:21

Beng wrote:
> Hi..
>
> "Just" a Willow warbler or ?
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/bird_id/id10/id10.htm
>
> //Benny

Looks like one to me. Peaked crown, strong yellowish eyestripe,
longish-looking wings. Can't see anything unusual about it.

Cheers,

Phil

Fra : Beng

Dato : 18-06-06 16:36

"Phil Wilson" <philip.wilson@talk21.com> wrote in

> Beng wrote:
>> Hi..
>>
>> "Just" a Willow warbler or ?
>>
>> http://orre.mine.nu/bird_id/id10/id10.htm
>>
>> //Benny
>
> Looks like one to me. Peaked crown, strong yellowish eyestripe,
> longish-looking wings. Can't see anything unusual about it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

Yeah... I was hoping for an Arctic warbler, they are here now.. but..
Willow.. fo sure...

//Ben

Fra : Phil Wilson

Dato : 18-06-06 17:14

Beng wrote:

> Yeah... I was hoping for an Arctic warbler, they are here now..
> but..
> Willow.. fo sure...

I'd settle for an Arctic Warbler sometime too. I've never caught up
with one yet, though I could identify one if it flopped down near me.

Cheers,

Phil

Fra : Beng

Dato : 18-06-06 17:20

"Phil Wilson" <philip.wilson@talk21.com> wrote in news:7umdnXh_
9sF25gjZRVnyuA@bt.com:

> Beng wrote:
>
>> Yeah... I was hoping for an Arctic warbler, they are here now..
>> but..
>> Willow.. fo sure...
>
> I'd settle for an Arctic Warbler sometime too. I've never caught up
> with one yet, though I could identify one if it flopped down near me.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

Yes, but if they sing then its easy.. this one was quiet though..

//Ben