ID help please, ID4
Fra : Beng Bengsson

Dato : 15-05-06 18:38

Hello again.

What could this be ?

Not easy, because the pictures are worse than ever !

But let me hear your guesses !

http://orre.mine.nu/bird_id/id4/id4.htm

Thanks and Cheers

//Ben

--
Ta bort "REMOVE" från mailadressen vid mail-svar !

Fra : Hirundo

Dato : 15-05-06 21:53

"Beng Bengsson" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
> Hello again.
>
> What could this be ?
>
> Not easy, because the pictures are worse than ever !
>
> But let me hear your guesses !
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/bird_id/id4/id4.htm
>
> Thanks and Cheers
>
> //Ben
>
> --
> Ta bort "REMOVE" från mailadressen vid mail-svar !

Wrong beak for a Linnet. Has to be a pipit, probably Meadow Pipit.

Fra : Julie Meikle

Dato : 15-05-06 23:07

I've got to ask, but HOW do you take such bad pictures??!! ;))

They remind me of Victor Borge playing the piano!!

No idea what it is btw!! Could be a pipit? Sharp beak.

Julie