ID help please..
Fra : Beng

Dato : 23-04-05 11:14

Sorry forgot to give the URL in last posting:

http://orre.mine.nu/bird/bird.htm

//Ben

Fra : Jim

Dato : 23-04-05 13:14

That's a very nice Dunnock. Are they rare up there?

Fra : Beng

Dato : 23-04-05 16:40

"Jim" <j.dickerson@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in news:u_qae.32372$Pc.21971
@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

> That's a very nice Dunnock. Are they rare up there?
> "Beng" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
>> Sorry forgot to give the URL in last posting:
>>
>> http://orre.mine.nu/bird/bird.htm
>>
>> //Ben

I really don't know if they are rare here.. I have never seen on before..
and It's the first one reported up here this year.

//Ben

Fra : Phil Wilson

Dato : 23-04-05 15:57

Beng wrote:
> Sorry forgot to give the URL in last posting:
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/bird/bird.htm
>
> //Ben

It's a Dunnock or Hedge Sparrow or Hedge Accentor - Prunella
modularis.

Cheers,

--
Phil