Dry media materials from Copenhagen?
Fra : Timothy

Dato : 28-12-04 09:29

Hi everyone,

I'm currently living in Copenhagen and would like to know where I could
find some good art supplies stores here? I'm specifically looking for
dry media materials (soft pastels, conte crayons, charcoal) to draw
with, but I'm having trouble locating the stores here?

I'd really appreciate a little help in finding the places to check out.

Thanks so much for your help, Timothy

Ps. Sorry for writing to this newsgroup in english, my danish isn't that
good.

Fra : steffen martin

Dato : 28-12-04 16:59

"Timothy" <timothy@dodgeit.foo> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm currently living in Copenhagen and would like to know where I could
> find some good art supplies stores here? I'm specifically looking for dry
> media materials (soft pastels, conte crayons, charcoal) to draw with, but
> I'm having trouble locating the stores here?
>
> I'd really appreciate a little help in finding the places to check out.
>
> Thanks so much for your help, Timothy
>
> Ps. Sorry for writing to this newsgroup in english, my danish isn't that
> good.

Hi Timothy,

Try City Kunstartikler. It's right on the 'high street' @
Strøget, Amagertorv 9, 1., 1160 Kbh. K

See this link [in danish] http://www.kunstnerartikler.dk/hp/bindex.htm

regards

Steffen

--
..:metropolis:.
www.steffenmartin.dk

Fra : Timothy

Dato : 28-12-04 18:33

steffen martin wrote, On 28.12.2004 16:58:
> Hi Timothy,
>
> Try City Kunstartikler. It's right on the 'high street' @
> Strøget, Amagertorv 9, 1., 1160 Kbh. K
>

> See this link [in danish] http://www.kunstnerartikler.dk/hp/bindex.htm
>

> regards
>
> Steffen

Thank you! Exactly what I needed.

brgrds, Timothy

Fra : LD

Dato : 29-12-04 00:55

Hi Timothy

If you can't get whatever you need at "City Kunstnerartikler" try
http://www.artdevos.dk. The store is located in Aarhus, but they also sell
via mail. They have "everything" - at low prices. Very good online catalouge
(in English also)
Sincerly, Lene