Fra : steen

Dato : 08-02-04 20:37

Date: 2004-02-08 09:33:19 -0500 (Sun)
From: "Mark Dodel" <madodel@ptdprolog.net>
To: <news@os2voice.org>
Subject: [VOICENWS] Net: OS2 World - Large Poll has been updated
ŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒ
ŒŒŒŒŒŒ

From: kimh@-DeSpam-os2world.com

Due to the fact that there is now more office applications available
for
OS/2 using either 16-bit windows version or together with Odin or
using
the latest version of OpenOffice Beta for OS2. We would like to ask
you
what office application that you run.

The current poll, Which office suite do you use under OS/2, can be
found
at following url:

http://scripts.os2world.com/stuffed/

For those of you that have participated earlier in polls at OS2 World
will
hopefully notice that we have started to use a new poll script
developed
by StuffedGuys. Among other this new scripts offers the possibility of
submitting suggestions on future new polls and as well a poll archive.

--
steen - menzi.dk
---

Fra : Alex Taylor

Dato : 09-02-04 16:51

> Due to the fact that there is now more office applications available for
> OS/2 using either 16-bit windows version or together with Odin or using
> the latest version of OpenOffice Beta for OS2. We would like to ask you
> what office application that you run.
>
> The current poll, Which office suite do you use under OS/2, can be found
> at following url:
>
> http://scripts.os2world.com/stuffed/

I notice there's no choice for 'Other', which kind of prohibits me...
(Let alone one for the WP I actually use...)

--
Alex Taylor
http://www.cs-club.org/~alex