[eBay] GURPS Traveller blowout collection ~
Fra : Wrathchild

Dato : 14-11-03 16:43

Announcing The Great AkaWrath GURPS Traveller Bonanza

I've realized that the Traveller Universe in the GURPS incarnation is one
thing that I just will not get around to be doing anything with in what
remains of my RPGing career. Thus I've decided that others should have the
opportunity to adventure in this great setting, or just fill their
collection holes, at my "expence".

All of the books and deck plans in this series of auctions are in mint
condition. Be sure to check my other auctions for the whole thing - almost
the entire series of published books and deck plans are in there!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=akawrath

--
Wrath