Generic CADD for Windows
Fra : Jim

Dato : 04-10-03 15:46

General CADD Pro V.2.1

http://www.generalcadd.com

Fra : Lars P. Magnussen

Dato : 04-10-03 20:45

Vi har stadig Generic CADD i daglig brug, så en Windows version lyder jo
forjættende.
Er der nogen som kender General Cadd produktet og ved om det ligger så tæt
op af GenericCadd, at det læser gl. filer uden problemer, og er lige til at
gå til for en bruger, som har alle kommandoerne i fingrene?

Mvh
Lars P. Magnussen

Fra : Jim

Dato : 05-10-03 15:14

I'm very sorry. I can not read the Danish language!

Jim

Fra : H.J.Suurland

Dato : 05-10-03 21:02

"Jim" <support@generalcadd.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> I'm very sorry. I can not read the Danish language!

Okay... Here follow a translation:

Lars wrote:
Quote:
We still are somebody who use Generic CADD daily. Due to that, a Windows
version sounds promising.
Does somebody know the General Cadd product, and know if it's that close to
Generic Cadd, that it can read old files without any problems, and
accessible for users who have the commands in their fingers.
Unquote:

Kind regards
Hans

Fra : Jim

Dato : 06-10-03 07:01

Hans:
Thank you for the translation. Very kind of you.

Lars:
General CADD is 100% compatible with Generic CADD. It will read GCD, CMP,
MCR, FNT and DWG files. All 2 letter commands are the same. There are 50+
new commands. A full description is here
http://www.genericcadd.com/GCPreview2.1.htm

You can try a free demo download at www.generalcadd.com/downloads.htm

Jim

Fra : Lars P. Magnussen

Dato : 06-10-03 10:02

Jim:

Sorry for the danish answer, I thought some CAD-folks in the danish
newsgroup maybe had some experience with the product.
I have looked at your site and downloaded the demo version. It looks very
nice, but I am electrical designer, so I only use mechanical CAD now and
then.
When the mechanical fellow returns from holidays, I think he will be glad to
see this product.

Best regards
Lars P. Magnussen

Fra : Jim