Email reply...
Fra : Dave Jones

Dato : 03-03-03 09:53

Dear all.

I have a form setup on my website, using PERL.

When people submit the form they are faced with a bit of text saying "Thanks
for submitting.. bla bla".

Does anybody know of a way to send an E-MAIL response to the person who
submitted the form????

This would be a great help.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

Fra : Kim Emax

Dato : 03-03-03 10:47

Dave Jones wrote:

> Does anybody know of a way to send an E-MAIL response to the person
> who submitted the form????

open MAIL ?

open MAIL, "| mail -s \"the subject\" the recipient";

Please make a note, when You´re crossposting.

--
Take Care
Kim Emax - Freelance programmør

Fra : Kjeld Flarup

Dato : 03-03-03 23:51

Dave Jones wrote:
> Does anybody know of a way to send an E-MAIL response to the person who
> submitted the form????

Try ex. this module:
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/MailTools/Mail/Header.html

--
Civilingeniør, Kjeld Flarup - Mit sind er mere åbent end min tegnebog