What to write into httpd.conf?
Fra : Karl-Arne Gjersøyen

Dato : 11-11-09 13:10

Hello.
I am running Apache 2.2.11 and have installed PHP 5.2.11 and registred
it in the path of my Windows Vista Home Basic platform.

Earlier I could put those lines below into httpd.conf and it works, but
not now?

LoadModule php5_module ”E:\php\php5apache2_2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
PHPIniDir ”E:\php”

What shall I write into httpd.conf that make php work together with Apache?

Regards Karl-Arne
--
Homepage: http://www.karl-arne.name/

Fra : Erik Ginnerskov

Dato : 11-11-09 17:39

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen wrote:
> Hello.

Hi.

> I am running Apache 2.2.11 and have installed PHP 5.2.11 and registred
> it in the path of my Windows Vista Home Basic platform.

I'm sorry to say, I hav no experience with that constelation. But I do know,
that if you choose to install XAMPP, you'll get Agache, PHP and MySql
together in one working package. No further configuration needed.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html

--
Med venlig hilsen
Erik Ginnerskov