Designer Chanel Shoulder Tote Large - Croc~
Fra : blog629@watchesblog.~

Dato : 24-04-08 06:47

Designer Chanel Shoulder Tote Large - Crocodile Black 34210 black
Handbags, Luxury, Fake,Inspired

Our Chanel Shoulder Tote Large - Crocodile Black 34210 black is a
vibrant mix of style and pleasure, offering you exact copies of the
original handbags. If you need a cool and most welcomed change to your
style(fake handbags), a change you certainly deserve, choose one of
the many bags Bagsbrand.com offers at a great price.

Chanel Shoulder Tote Large - Crocodile Black Link :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-34210-black.html

Brand : Chanel ( http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-Handbags.html )

Model : 34210 black

Sale Price : $ 235.00

Chanel Shoulder Tote Large - Crocodile Black Details :

Classical black ToteAn unattached pocket includedMetallic CC signature
on front Comes with serial numbers, authenticity card, dust bag, and
care booklet SIZE : 13.5" x 11.5" x 6.2"

You may find the most affordable Designer Chanel Handbags on our
website bagsbrand.com while high quality can be guaranteed. Our Fake
Chanel Bags is made with special care to reach the level of an
original one. Here you will find luxury items are no longer something
you ever hesitate going for. To meet your expectation, we only provide
Chanel Fake Handbags that is perfectly imitated, featuring the slight
details of originals.

All of our Fake handbags are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake bags you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from bagsbrand.com such as the tax. If you have any
other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us
by sales@bagsbrand.com.

The Same Fake Chanel Handbags Series :

Chanel Chain Logo Tote - White 34318 white :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-34318-white.html

Chanel Flap Bag - Light Golden 335570 light :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-335570-light.html

Chanel 2.55 Quilted Flap - Black 33297 black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-33297-black.html

Chanel Bow Tote Gold 335542gold :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-335542gold.html

Chanel Chain Logo Tote - Bronze 34318 bronze :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-34318-bronze.html

Chanel Chain Logo Tote - Metallic Light Golden 33454 lightg :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-33454-lightg.html

Chanel Chain Strap Handbag - Black 35474 black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-35474-black.html

Chanel Hobo Bag - White 22379 white :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-22379-white.html

Chanel Shell Flap Bag - Black 335588 black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-335588-black.html

Chanel 2.55 Quilted Flap - Black / Gold 1112 black :
http://www.bagsbrand.com/Chanel-1112-black.html