how can i do a Simple drag and droop in a ~
Fra : George

Dato : 15-12-06 22:02

Hello!

I'm new in VB. I have to use it because I have to do something in Excel.

My problem is to realize a simple drag and droop in a VB form.

What I want to do? Simple. on the left site of my form should be some images
and on the right site will be a shopping basket. For the user it should be
possible to drag the images and droop it in the basket. And how ever the
user does that, the program add something to the sheet.

I'm looking not for a ready solution! Only a tip or hint or an example how
I can implement the drag and droop functionality with the images.

Thanks.!

Geotge from Germany