Wholesale newest clear Air force one /Jord~
Fra : nikexyz2006

Dato : 18-08-06 15:18

Hello madam/sir.we are an experienced company, we gain high credibility
from customers. we have our own policy in this enterprises: we are
dealing with a policy of mutual benefit with our customers. we can
supply all kinds of branded shoes,such as NIKE DUNK nike air
jordan,NIKE AIR FORCE 1,nike air max95,nike air max97,nike air max
2003,nike shox,puma,lv bag and so on.All styles of nike shoes are ready
in stock. our goods are good quality and compettive price. we are a
member of ec21.com, so don't worry anymore if you buy shoes and
clothing from me.
If you need more detailed information about our company and our
products, you can visit our website :<http://utwo.en.ec21.com> and also
can chatting by msn(nikeshoes_xyz1@hotmail.com ) and my yahoo ID is
nikeshoesxyz@yahoo.com.cn on-line every day.We hope to make every
effort to enter into the successful business relations with you and we
will eagerly await your favorable reply.
best regard.