"sleep-command"
Fra : ark312

Dato : 31-05-05 19:39

Hallo,

I have a ListBox with filebanes. In a loop I read this ListBox and do a
FileCopy for all of the items in the ListBox. What happens is that some of
the items are not copied.
When I have 30 items in the ListBox about 27 or 28 are copied. All the items
are MP3-files with a size about 4 or 5 Mb.

I have the idea that the loop is too fast for FileCopy-command. Is there a
way to prevent the files being not copied?

I know in UNIX/Linux the sleep-command, is there something like in VB6? It
isn't a nice way to do, but maybe it solves the problem to wait 1 second
after each loop.

Thanks,

Sjoerd

Fra : Harald Staff

Dato : 02-06-05 14:25

Now try to figure out why so few rush out to assist you with this.

Best wishes Harald