tjen en nem skilling
Fra : endwar

Dato : 26-04-05 12:00

Hvis du vil tjene en nem og hurtig skilling så prøv følgende. Alt du
skal ofre er 6 dollars (ca. 40 kroner).
Jeg har selv gjort det og har tjent 1300 kroner indtil nu (2 uger). Du
bliver måske ikke rig og tjener ti-tusinder af kroner som der lokkes
med, men du tjener nemt nogle penge og du kan altid tjene så du kan
købe de cd'er/dvd'er du lige står og mangler. Bare følg nedenstående
procedure:

------------------------------

If I told you, I can show you how to make $40k within 4-5 months but
your cost will be $6 and 1-2 hours to do it. Would you spend the $6
and 1-2 hours? If you would, read on.

Ok, I'm not going to give you a sales pitch on how wonderful this is
and so on. Lets cut the crap. Below are the instructions step by step,
follow them and be on your way to financial freedom.
90% of people reading this already have an paypal account, if you
don't already have one, go to
http://www.paypal.com and open an account. (This is needed to get your
income).

At the end of these instructions are names and email addresses of 6
people. Immediately send $1.00 to each of them via paypal. Be sure to
put in the comment box "Please add me to your mailing list" Once money
is sent, print out the transactions and keep it for records. (This is
what makes the system legal) If you have any legal doubts, please
refer to title 18 section 1302.

Copy this entire letter but removing the first person on the list of
emails and adding yourself at the bottom, this way you will stay in
the cycle 6 rounds. So now you are #6 and #2 just became #1. Delete #
1 on the list.

Now post this in at least 200 forums like this one. (There are
thousands out there) The rate of success is currently at 15 out of 200
who will respond. ($15 round 1) Those 15 will also post 200 each,
making it total of 225 responses. ($225 round 2) Those 225 will do the
same results in approx. 3,375 responses. ($3,375 round 3). You get the
picture from there. You are in the cycle for 6 rounds. After you make
those 200 posts. Check your paypal account in a week, there will be
money ready for you.

When I myself first started, I spent my $6 dollars and made 200 posts
and stopped. Still skeptical I waited thinking if it didn't work I
lose $6 which is 1 meal at Burger King; big deal. Right after, I had
to leave to Chicago to visit my aunt for 2 weeks. Then I came home
like week and half later and wondered, whatever happened to that money
machine with 6 dollars I checked my paypal account and there it was,
my screen was filled from top to bottom with deposit transactions.
Change your life as well, I wish you all the best. And please, give to
charity and help the victims in southern Asia by Tsunami Relief Aid
also.

Here's the list:

1 ) scds9@hotmail.com
2 ) spaingirl@walla.com
3 ) hailhail@indiemail.com
4 ) dengalesutsko@yahoo.dk
5 ) Coppi@file2web.dk
6 ) endwar@end-war.com

So, send $1 via paypal to each of the 6 email accounts. Then put your
own name on the list (position 6) and move the other once one step up.
Go and post the message at as many forums/groups/newsgroups as
possible and you'll soon see money on your paypal account.

Good luck. Enjoy the money coming to you.

Fra : endwar

Dato : 26-04-05 20:07

er blevet gjort opmærksom på at ovenstående måske ikke er helt lovligt
og højst sandsynligt noget fusk, så vær venlig ikke at følge
opfordringen. tak.