Golf season in Copenhagen area?
Fra : Pete

Dato : 16-06-04 13:03

Hi!

Sorry if I intrude to the wrong group, but could somebody please shed
light into the following question: Approximately, what is the valid
golfing season in Copenhagen area? Any outside driving ranges that are
open year around? What would be the nearest place to Copenhagen where
you could have year-around golf?

Thank You,
Pete

Fra : Jakob M

Dato : 19-06-04 09:26

Pete wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry if I intrude to the wrong group, but could somebody please shed
> light into the following question: Approximately, what is the valid
> golfing season in Copenhagen area? Any outside driving ranges that are
> open year around? What would be the nearest place to Copenhagen where
> you could have year-around golf?

A normal golfing season starts around 1. April and ends probalby around 1.
November, but the weather can change alot.
Simons Golf Club usually has open greens all year round
http://www.simonsgolf.dk/
In the winter there is always Copenhagen Indoor Golf Center
http://www.cigc.dk/
They have a 150 yard driving range, putting green, bunkers and a
golfsimulator. Its not heated, so remember to wear lots of clothes.

Regards
Jakob