Omega 3 (Fiskeolie) from Denmark
Fra : Aslan

Dato : 10-03-04 11:49

Hello,
I read a good review about Danish omega-3 products as dietary suppplement,
especially "Lekaform Fiskeolie" capsules.
So anybody knows where can I buy this Fiskeolie in internet, maybe in a
web-shop?
Unfortunately here in Italy the Lekaform fiskeolie is not avalilable.
Thanks for your answers.

Giuseppe
from Vicenza - Italy

Fra : arc@na

Dato : 10-03-04 11:55

"Aslan" <nomail@nomail.org> wrote in

Køb apotekets levertran (DAK). Den er langt den billigste, og nøjagtig lige
så god som alle disse fidus-produkter.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Med venlig hilsen

Fra : Aslan

Dato : 10-03-04 14:35

"arc@na" <this@ress.is.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Køb apotekets levertran (DAK). Den er langt den billigste, og nøjagtig
lige
> så god som alle disse fidus-produkter.

Sorry, I didn't understand, I don't speak Danish.
Could you please translate in english?
Thanks

Giuseppe

Fra : arc@na

Dato : 10-03-04 20:11

"Aslan" <nomail@nomail.org> wrote in news:c2n5ks$1t5b7o$1@ID-
54153.news.uni-berlin.de:

> Sorry, I didn't understand, I don't speak Danish.
> Could you please translate in english?

Go to the pharmacy and get the plain cod-liver-oil. It's just as good, and
much cheaper. Oh yes - eat some salmon, herring and other fat fish once or
twice a week as well.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Med venlig hilsen