icq
Fra : BSD

Dato : 03-04-03 14:47

At the moment I want to send a SMS from the
ICQ Website http://sms.icq.com/sms/inbox
to my Cell Phones ... The code
it should log me in into sms.icq.com/sms/inbox
entering ICQno. + Password ...
then Select Country: MyCountry and
Network # (Area Code): 99 Cell Phone #: 1234567
write in the message .... then send
Does any one know how to do that?

bsd

Fra : jonasbn

Dato : 14-04-03 20:44

Fra : Flemming Mahler Lars~

Dato : 14-04-03 21:36

jonasbn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As far as I understand you want to fill an HTML form with data, if that
> is what you want to do, have a look at WWW::Mechanize at CPAN.

It doesn't quite do the trick (*). you need to fill out a hidden field,
which the ICQ-page do through javascripting. For some strange reason
WWW::Mechanize insist that hidden fields are readonly.

(( Flemming ))

*) Do fell free to experiment with this sample code:
http://netfactory.dk/technology/perl/messaging/sms_byICQ.txt

--
Flemming Mahler Larsen, TDC Online, Technology
http://netfactory.dk/ , +45 3552 6452

Jeg repræsenterer med dette indlæg mig selv og ikke TDC (Internet)